Sports (Part Two)

"How's this one?" Kirari asked Sayaka as she donned on a HaHoHe light blue shirt and light-coloured shorts.

Sayaka almost felt blood flow out of her nostrils as she oogled her lover's perfect curves.

"I-It's...n-n-nice..."

Kirari chuckled at Sayaka's adorable nature, giving her a soft peck on the cheek before gesturing at her to get changed.

"Don't take too long now," she reminded her.

Sayaka scowled. "I'm not the slow one here."

A few minutes later and Kirari heard a timid noise from Sayaka. The Supreme Leader's eyes widened as she was greeted with the sight of her partner in a light pink shirt and a white tennis skirt. She felt a light blush spread across her face as she continued to admire her fiancée openly. Sayaka turned red under Kirari's intense gaze as she fiddled with her skirt nervously.

"Um, should I change?"

A feeling of possessiveness overtook Kirari as her mind started to fill with fertile imaginations of men staring at her fiancée. Eyes narrowing, she swept Sayaka into her arms, earning a squeak from her as she did.

"K-Kirari?!"

"Listen to me, Sayaka. When we get there, stay by my side. I'll summon ten bodyguards to look after you while I'm playing and I'll even order the military to be present if needed," Kirari said sternly. "Don't wander anywhere by yourslef, alright?"

"What? Ten bodyguards? The military?!" Sayaka sighed at Kirari's jealousy. "Kirari, it's fine. Everyone else there is probably already taken as well. You don't have to worry." She tiptoed to kiss her lover's cheek, smiling reassuringly.

"Mhm, fine," Kirari relented. "But I'm bringing your taser with me."

"Alright," Sayaka said. "Where are we going anyway?"

"Hm, I booked an exclusive sports centre specially only for the cream of the crop of Japan," Kirari said. "There's a bar outside as well as a restaurant. We can even going swimming after the games."

"It's free?"

"Of course, I own the place after all. Now, let's make haste. We musn't be late."

The Supreme Leader took her future wife's hand and lead her out of the room to the rooftop, where a private jet awaited them.

Mary and Ririka waited inside.

"Took you guys long enough--woah," Mary said as she looked at Sayaka.

Sayaka blushed while Kirari glowered.

"Nothing, you look cute," Mary said nonchalantly before returning to her movie.

Kirari and Sayaka took their respective seats on the plane, never letting go of each other.

As the plane took off and Sayaka fell asleep, her head falling onto Kirari's shoulder, Kirari snapped a quick shot of her cute sleeping face and added it to her 'Sayaka' photo album.

'Hm, that should do,' she thought, satisfied.