Escape Room (Part Four)

Mary, Kirari, Sayaka, Yumeko and Ryota burst into the final room where they're children were being held.

Instead they found a beaten man tied to a chair along with......

"Yuri! Yori!" Sayaka exclaimed as her children ran into her open arms.

"Hehe mama!" Sayori giggled, her brilliant blue eyes locking with Kirari's identical ones. "And mum too!"

"It was so scary!" Sayuri sobbed, her reaction contrastingly different from her twin sister's.

Kirari picked up her wife's "mini-me" and stroked her hair gently.

"There there, there's nothing to be afraid of," Kirari said soothingly.

"Where's Kui-chan?" Yumeko wondered. "Ah! There you are! Are you playing by yourself?"

"What the......HEY WHAT'S MIDARI DOING HERE?!" Mary said, shocked.

"Oh? How interesting," Kirari chuckled, though there was hint of murderous rage in her tone.

Sayaka set her daughter down and growled at Midari. "Midari......"

"Uhe...don't kill me!" Midari giggled nervously.

Meanwhile, Mari had run over to her mother. Her fair hair flew as she ran into her mothers arms.

"Mama!" she exclaimed.

"Mari, were you scared? Are you harmed?" Mary asked, kissing her "mini-me"'s cheek.

Mari glared at Midari with her yellow eyes. "No. Aunt Midari isn't scary."

"WAAAAAHH~!"

Mary and Mari turned to see Ririka and Mauri run towards them.

Ririka held Mauri in her arms and they were both crying.

"Mary!"

"Mama!"

Mary sighed. "Oh boy."

Mauri rubbed her blue eyes while sniffling. "It was so frightening!"

Ririka moved her daughters blonde locks away from her face. "It was!" she agreed.

All the couples set their children down to allow them to play with each other while they discussed over Midari.

"I'm going to kill her," Sayaka seethed, startling her friends.

"And I as well," Kirari agreed before winking at her wife. "Race you there darling."

She sped off towards Midari with Sayaka hot on her heels.

"You......! KIRARI MOMOBAMI!"

Sayaka bolted off after her wife.

The others watched as Kirari gripped Midari by her throat and threatened her while Sayaka tased her with her taser.

"Wow, your mums are really angry," Yumekui squealed. "I want to join in too!"

"I know right!" Mari agreed.

Sayori smirked at Mari. "How childish."

Mari glared at her. "What was that?"

The two started to argue and pull each other's hair with Yumekui cheering them on.

Mauri and Sayuri just sat down.

"That was so scary," Mauri said, shuddering.

Sayuri nodded. "Yeah. We should quickly leave. Knowing my parents, there's going to be a bloodbath soon."

"Good idea."

The duo got up and left the room, holding hands and talking softly to each other, very much like Ririka and Sayaka.