Ships

Kirari walked into the Student Council room to quite an appalling sight.

Sayaka had Midari pinned to the wall, her eyes were narrowed and her teeth were gritted.

It was quite evident that Midari had done something to infuriate the Secretary yet again.

Trying her best to hide her jealousy, Kirari queried, "My, my, what happened here?"

"K-Kirari!" Sayaka exclaimed as she pulled herself away from Midari, blushing slightly.

Kirari strode towards her girlfriend, giving her a small peck on the cheek.

"Midari was writing...about us..." Sayaka explained. "And now she wants to publish it for the whole school."

"Mhm, and what about us?" Kirari wondered.

"It's called fanfictions Prez," Midari said, yawning. "You two already have a fandom. I'm just contributing a few stories."

"W-What? How can we have a fandom if not a lot of people know?" Sayaka said.

"Heh, you don't have to make it official for it to be obvious. Everyone knows you two are together," Midari snorted. "There's even a ship."

Midari groaned as the President and her Secretary stared at her cluelessly.

"A ship name you fools! It's called 'Kirasaya', cute eh?"

Sayaka responded by fainting into Kirari's arms.

Kirari's eyes glowed curiously. "Hm, why not you show my one of your stories and I'll decide if it can be published?"

Midari smirked. "Deal."

*****

"——and then the cretin actually had the nerve to tell me that——"

Kirari's sentence was cut off abruptly by a high-pitched squeal.

"Hey, that sounded familiar," Ririka said. "It's Sayaka."

The twins bolted to the Student Council Lounge and saw Sayaka sitting on the couch, her face beet red, she seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

"Oh my," Kirari chuckled as she took a seat beside her girlfriend, embracing her. "Whatever happened here?"

Sayaka could only let out an adorable stutter and gaze at the school magazine on the coffee table.

Kirari picked it up curiously and laughed as she realised that Midari had established "Kirasaya Week". "Mhm, let's see, every month there is 'Kirasaya Week' where people can order exclusive merch and art by the Beautification Council. There will be more stories uploaded on Ao3 than usual as well as exclusive 'Kirasaya' pictures."

Ririka let out a snort.

"Oh I wouldn't be so quick to gloat, Riri. It seems like there's a 'Meariri' ship too," Kirari said, smirking.

"HUH?!" Ririka nearly screamed. It seemed that she was in utter disbelief that Midari was aware of her relationship with Mary.

"Mhm, let's see, over here," Kirari continued as she began to read a bit of the story. "'Mary pulled Ririka in by the collar and began to engage in a long, passionate kiss with her. Ririka let out a soft whimper as she----'"

Ririka let out a shriek before her eyes rolled back and she fainted on the floor.

Sayaka punched Kirari lightly. "You shouldn't have done that."

"Well, I'm just teaching my dear sister a lesson. How else did you think Midari got all those' 'exclusive' photographs of us? It had to come from someone on the inside."

Kirari couldn't resist letting out a laugh as Sayaka's face darkened.

*****

"HEY! What is this?!" Mary demanded as she burst into the Student Council Lounge the following day.

Kirari took a bite out of her macaron before smirking. "What is what?"

"This!" Mary grumbled as she held an exclusive picture of her and Ririka kissing in front of Kirari.

"Oh, that," Kirari replied as her eyes glinted knowingly. "Well, consider it as a little payback for what you and Ririka did."

"I wasn't involved," Mary argued.

"Say what you want Mary, but I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"Yeah, and not a single brain cell anywhere."

"Careful, you wouldn't want a whole 'Meariri' series to suddenly be uploaded onto Ao3, do you?"

"You----!" Mary growled. "You're going to pay for this, Kirari Momobami."

"I look forward to it," Kirari chuckled. "In the meantime, you should check out the new 'Meariri' merch inspired by that very photo."

Kirari chuckled as she watched in sheer amusement as Mary stormed out of the lounge, only to come face to face with Midari dressed in a 'Meariri' hoodie.