Bottles (Part Two)

The twins were greeted with chaos upon arrival. Midari brawling with a gangster, Yuriko playing chess with the money plant in the corner, and......

"Rari! That's them!" Ririka exclaimed.

Runa sat with their lovers at the bar, taking drunken pictures of them as blackmail in the future.

Sayaka slouched in her seat while Mary gazed around with a red blush on her nose and cheeks.

Wasting no time, Kirari sauntered over to her beloved and wrapped her jacket around her.

"Sayaka," she said softly.

Sayaka looked up blearily at Kirari, mumbling another "Kiki" before reaching out to hug her lover. "Cold..." she lamented. "Warm snuggle..."

Kirari sighed and embraced her lover back. Thereafter, she scooped Sayaka into her arms effortlessly and proceeded to wait for her sister.

Meanwhile, Ririka had made her way ofer to Mary cautiously.

Mary immediately let out a high-pitched squeal. "Oh! The sexy supernatural being arrives! I am thoroughly blessed with your presence and those gorgeous alluring eyes......"

Ririka turned beet red and struggled to string a proper sentence together to reply.

Kirari almost rolled her eyes at her sister's hopeless situation. "Just grab her and let's go home. We'll deal with the others later."

"Ah...okay..." Ririka said, unsure. She picked up Mary in the same way Kirari did Sayaka and blushed as Mary gave her multiple kisses on her neck. "I...let's go..."

*****

Kirari and Ririka placed their lovers on the giant couch in the living room.

Sayaka clutched onto Kirari's arm. "Kiki......"

Kirari blushed slightly at her wife's adorable nature and pat her head gently.

Mary grinned and shook Sayaka's arm.

"Hey...wake up already! How else will we fuck these aliens?"

"M-M-Mary!" Ririka squealed, slightly horrified by how much more crude her lover was when drunk.

"Warm..." Sayaka mumbled as she proceeded to doze off, still clinging onto Kirari.

"Let's get you some water," Ririka suggested as she guided Mary over to the kitchen.

"Oh yea...and we can also fuck while drinking..." Mary hiccupped.

Kirari rolled her eyes as she heard the sound of glass breaking on the floor.