Animal Love (Part Three)

Kirari came back with some clothes for the girl, who shyly introduced herself as 'Igarashi Sayaka'.

"Sa~ya~ka~", Kirari said, enjoying the sound of the girl's name. "Such a beautiful name for such a mesmerising creature."

The girl's cheek instantly turned beet red as she let out a small squeak.

"Your names means 'brilliant', 'clear' and 'colour', does it not? There are more definitions, but these are the most popular ones," Kirari said.

Sayaka gazed up at her with reddened cheeks, an expectant look in her eyes.

"What's your name......?"

Kirari hummed. "Momobami Kirari."

Sayaka's eyes widened. "'Glimmer', 'to sparkle' and..."

"...'a strong ray of light'," Kirari finished. "My, my, I'm quite impressed. You do know your names and definitions."

Sayaka sputtered adorably, her eyebrows furrowing in embarrassment.

Kirari chuckled and stood. "I'll be waiting outside. You may come out once you're done changing."

Sayaka nodded, whispering a soft "thank you" as she retrieved the clothes from Kirari.

*****

Kirari waited for a few moments before she heard a timid knock on the door.

Sayaka stepped out meekly, wearing a shirt with long sleeves that was oversized, as Kirari's bust was noticeably larger. The sleeves were long such that only part of her fingers could be seen.

One side of her shirt was falling down her shoulder, revealing her bra strap.

She also donned on a skirt that covered her knees.

Sayaka mumbled, "U-Um...it's too b-big..."

Kirari's eyes were as wide a saucers, a light blush spreading from the back of her neck to her cheeks and tip of her ears.

Sayaka was extremely adorable, and Kirari felt her heart flutter away with tiny wings. As she was caught up in her thoughts, she suddenly felt a warm hand on her forehead.

She snapped out of her thoughts and saw Sayaka looking up at her worriedly, blushing furiously.

"D-Do you have a fever? Your f-face is starting to turn a little red."

Kirari gently wrapped her fingers around Sayaka's wrist, pinning her to the wall in one swift motion.

"Hm, my face does feel a little painful, why not you place your lips there to make me feel better?" Kirari teased.

Sayaka felt herself start to short-circuit, but she managed to stop herself from collapsing by looking away briefly. Kirari saved her life, if she's in pain, Sayaka should at least return the favour.

However, Sayaka couldn't bring herself to kiss her saviour, and resorted to just caressing Kirari's cheek gently.

"I can't kiss you...but I hope this is better..."

Kirari's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Hm, I suppose. Now come, let us get you something to eat."