Animal Love (Part One)

Kirari stalked the woods in her animal form; a White Tiger with brilliant blue eyes. Snow landed on her back, camouflaging herself even more.

She had escaped from a meeting with her Clan. All her cousins and twin sister made up excuses of their own and one-by-one, they left the meting until the Elders were met with silence, no noise coming from their speakers.

They had been placed in exile for their unforgivable actions in the past, and had the chance to talk with their grandchildren once a month, not that the latter liked that.

Just then, the White Tiger stopped in her tracks. In front of her was a trail of blood. The animal also heard pained whimpers ahead of her.

Out of curiosity, Kirari started to prowl forwards quietly, eyes widening when she saw a cat.

The cat had violet fur and eyes. Kirari senses that it was female. It obviously wasn't a normal cat; cats didn't have violet fur and eyes.

The cat's chest had a gaping wound, blood gushing down onto the snow. Her legs trembled weakly as she finally collapsed onto the snow, seemingly resigned to her fate.

Kirari transformed into her human form, gingerly picking up the cat, healing the animal's wound with magic.

'How utterly fascinating, I've never seen a cat like this,' she mused, smirking to herself as she teleported back to her Kingdom with the cat in her protective arms.