Mama Kirari (Part Two)

Sachiko watched as Sayaka toddled around and babbled whenever she passed by a portrait on the palace walls.

Suddenly, she sat on the ground and refused to get up.

Sachiko stalked closer and looked down at her. "What do you want now?"

Her response was, unsurprisingly, another babble.

The Demon picked up the Angel from the ground.

The toddler clearly wasn't looking for a hug. Sayaka burst into tears, kicking at Sachiko. Her angel wings flapped angrily.

Suddenly, Sayaka calmed down and her sobs reduced to sniffles. She reached out her small arms towards someone behind Sachiko.

Pale, slender arms received Sayaka from Sachiko.

Sayaka giggled as Kirari kissed the top of her head softly. She surprised the Demon Queen with a kiss to her cheek.

"Oh my, how fascinating," Kirari mused as she stroked her wife's hair. Her toddler-wife let out an adorable squeal as Kirari kissed her neck.

Sachiko pouted, glaring daggers at Kirari. "She chose you over her older sister?"

"Well, technically she's still my wife, isn't she? Hm? Aren't you?" Kirari said as she nuzzled her nose against Sayaka's.

Just then, a loud squeal was heard.

Yumeko appeared out of nowhere, cheeks flushed with excitement. "Oh my god! Sayakiee! I want to hug her!"

Cold, ice-blue orbs pierced into Yumeko's soul. "Absolutely not."

"Oh, come on! Pleaseee......" Yumeko whined.

Sayaka giggled and reached out to her.

Kirari frowned, looking down at her toddler-wife.

Sayaka looked up at her, blinking innocently as she started to flap her wings impatiently. Kirari sighed and released her, letting her fly into Yumeko's arms. The Demon took a selfie just as Sayaka gave her a kiss on the cheek.

None of them noticed the murderous aura emitting from the Demon Queen.

*****

"No wonder she banned you from gambling," Mary scoffed.

Yumeko pouted. "How was I supposed to know she's still so possessive when her wife's a baby?"

Meanwhile, Kirari was feeding Sayaka food. The toddler was eyeing her steak, but she was far too young to eat it yet.

"I'm sorry, my love, but just this once I can't give you my food," Kirari said softly.

Sayaka's eyes filled with tears as she started to cry again.

Her wails seemed to last infinitely until Kirari brought out a large chocolate bar.

"Sayaka."

Sayaka rubbed her eyes, pouting before her eyes widened and her whole face lit up upon the sight of the chocolate bar.

She babbled and hopped onto Kirari's lap, taking the chocolate from her arms and started to munch on the candy hungrily.

And so Kirari continued to take care of baby Sayaka for another week.