Valentine's Day (Part Two)

Kirari and Sayaka entered the Student Council Lounge, only to find piles and piles of presents.

Runa sat there, waving cheerily. "Sayakiee! All these are for you! The boy and girls didn't pass it to you directly after knowing what happened with Akira Nakamura."

"Is that so," Kirari mused. "I didn't expect the students here to have brains in their heads when it came to these kind of things. Sayaka, you also received gifts from the house pets, it seems." She gestured to a card attached to a gift.

Sayaka's eyes widened. 'Igarashi-san, the house pets and I who are gifting you presents have agreed to wrap your gifts in violet colours, like your hair and eyes. This way, it is easier to identify and differentiate our gifts from the rest,' the card read.

"Rieko?!" Sayaka exclaimed. "B-B-But......she's my friend!"

"Oh?"

Sayaka jolted. She had forgotten that Kirari was beside her.

"Um, we still remain in contact. She's actually almost done paying off her debt. Please don't increase it," Sayaka pleaded with her possessive girlfriend.

Kirari hummed in reassurance.

*****

The Student Council we're in the midst of their tea break when Yumeko, Ryota, Itsuki and Mary came in.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Yuriko groaned.

"Calm down, Nishinotouin-san, I am merely here to present my gift for Sayaka-chan. Mary is here for Ririka-san and I'll be leading Itsuki to Miroslava later."

Kirari raised a brow. Sure, she knew that Yumeko and Sayaka had become friends and even spent some time outside of school together, but did Yumeko actually harbour feelings for her Secretary Thai whole time? Or is she trying to provoke Kirari into gambling with her?

Yumeko surveyed her surroundings and focused on Sayaka like a predator did it's prey. Ensuring that there were no obstructions, she dashed towards the pot Secretary and......

......kissed her on the lips.

Sayaka immediately pushed her away, blushing furiously, before her face turned pale as Kirari wrapped her arm around her waist.

This wasn't going to go well.

Kirari raised her girlfriend's chin and captured their lips together for a few moments before pulling away to face Yumeko. Her brilliant blue eyes shined possessively with an undertone of maliciousness.

"Jabami Yumeko, how bold of you to kiss my girlfriend in front of me, to even kiss her at all," Kirari said coolly.

In her arms, Sayaka shivered slightly.

"Oh, this is gonna' be so good," Runa whispered to Midari, who nodded.

"So, we're going to gamble to settle this?!" Yumeko asked excitedly, her eyes glowing red with exhilaration.

What the President said next was unexpected.

"Jabami Yumeko, you are officially banned from gambling for a month."