Mama Kirari (Part Three)

*I suddenly thought of this in the train lol*

Kirari woke up at night due to sudden movement from the toddler in her arms.

Sayaka's eyes were squeezed shut with tears at each corner. She was whimpering and her hand were balled into tiny fists.

Kirari gently tapped the toddler's forehead and woke her up with magic.

The moment Sayaka woke up, she immediately started bawling, wrapping her tiny arms around Kirari for comfort.

Kirari chuckled softly and stroked Sayaka's hair, pressing soft kisses on her face and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Sayaka eventually calmed down and stared at Kirari.

Kirari mimicked her and stared back at her.

Out of the blue, the Angel toddler pounced onto the Demon Queen, kissing her cheek and babbling happily.

Kirari was take aback momentarily, her eyes widening and her lips parting. A soft blush spread from the back of her neck to her cheeks and to the tips of her ears. She glanced down at Sayaka in wonder.

'You truly never fail to amaze me, do you?'

Kirari smiled and moved down to lean her forehead against Sayaka's.

She used her powers to see what Sayaka had dreamt about, and instantly felt laughter building up in her chest.

Sayaka had dreamt of Kirari feeding her broccolis.

It was no secret that the Angel Queen despised vegetables. She only ate a few, like carrots, for example.

In her "nightmare", Kirari had fed her broccolis and proceeded to eat all her chocolate. This played on repeat until Kirari woke Sayaka up.

Kirari laughed out loud, her body wracked with her animated laughter. She was just so amused.

Sayaka looked at her confusedly.

Kirari kissed the tip of her nose lovingly before hurriedly lulling her to sleep.

However, her wife had other ideas.

Sayaka pretended to relax and allow Kirari's grip on her to do the same before flying up using her tiny wings. She flew out of bed and passed through the doors using magic.

Kirari sighed. She should have seen that one coming.

She slipped out of bed and proceeded to go after her, smiling to herself.