Pups (Part One)

Summary:
Kitsune AU
Kitsune pups play together.

"Whee! This is so fun!" Yumekui laughed as she and Sayori spun in the air. The daughter of Jabami Yumeko indeed had her mother's spirit. There was also no mistaking those red eyes and black hair.

Kirari's "mini-me" chuckled. "Oh my, this is certainly quiet fun. Anyone else want to join?"

Mari and Mauri, Ririka and Mary's daughters, shook their heads. Mauri, who was more like Ririka and had blonde hair and blue eyes, quivered behind her sister.

"N-N-No thank you......Yori...c-can we play something...else?" she stammered meekly.

Her sister narrowed her yellow eyes, her Kitsune tails swishing side to side in boredom. "Yeah, not everyone wants to flip in the air repeatedly like a weirdo. Can't we play on the ground like them?"

She pointed at Sayuri, Sayori's twin sister, and Yurari, Midari and Yuriko's daughter.

They were both doing homework.

Yurari had short hair like Midari but her hair colour was like Yuriko's. Her yellow-green eyes gave her away as they were identical to that of her masochist mother.

"Ah, nevermind," Mari sighed. "Why couldn't you get Auntie Midari's personality instead?" She thought for a while before continuing, "Actually that might be worse."

"We could spy on our parents instead," Yumekui suggested, red eyes glinting mischievously as she and Sayori landed on the ground.

Sayori walked over to her sister and held her hand. "Let's go Yuri."

Sayuri nodded eagerly. "Okay!"

*****

"Oh," Sayaka gasped. "That's so pretty."

She held a giant violet gem in her hands, admiring every angle of it.

"It's gorgeous, Kirari."

Kirari hummed. "I know. It's how I see you."

Sayaka turned red as she attempted to speak.

"You...I...the...what..."

Kirari simply responded by kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome."

"Whoa, your parents are all lovey-dovey," Mari whispered as she and her cousins and friend (Yurari) peeked through the gap between the doors.

Yumekui had used her magic to make the view inside bigger, such that there was a hologram of what was happening on the inside, in front of them.

"I want that gem," Mauri said.

"It's my mama's gem, you can't have it," Sayuri huffed as her ears twitched in slight irritation.

"We'll see," Mari said, grinning widely.

(Sorry this one is quite short 😭)