Emotions

me playing yuri no hana on loop on youtube while writing and reading fanfics

"Alright, we're here!" Itsuki announced.

Behind her was Kirari, Sayaka, Ririka and Mary.

"Sumeragi-san, pray tell, what is this?" Sayaka asked curiously, tilted her head in the adorable way that her fiancée loved.

Kirari leaned her head on Sayaka's, making her blush. "Well, my love, it seems like Itsuki has scheduled us a session with a therapist."

Mary's eyes glared at her friend. "Therapist?! You might as well hurl any insults you have at us right now! " She struggled against her girlfriend's arms. "Mary! C-Calm down! We can't start a brawl here! Not like Itsuki can fight......no offense......"

Before Itsuki could argue, the door opened. A woman with star-blue eyes and hair stepped out, a small mole on her left cheekbone. "Itsuki? You wanted a session----" she paused abruptly and bowed hurriedly to Kirari and Ririka.

"Madame Momobami! Ms Momobami! I'm so sorry I didn't notice you earlier! May I ask why you're here......" the woman turned on Itsuki, eyes flaring. "Itsuki! Did you bring them here?! That is incredibly insulting! You're trying to insinuate that they have mental issues?! Well, problems?!"

"Kirari does have a troubled background," Itsuki laughed lightly before freezing. The crackle of electricity.

Kirari wrapped her other arm around Sayaka's waist, such that both arms were now embracing her. "Now, now, there's no need to taser Sumeragi. I'll have her aptly dealt with later. Meanwhile, however, I think that maybe we should try this out."

Sayaka stopped in her tracks and switched off her taser, leaning back to rest her head on Kirari's shoulder and nuzzling their noses together.

The woman seemed shocked at this display of affection. She immediately bowed to Sayaka. "Lady Momobami! I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you! Um...you two... are married, right?"

"Engaged," Kirari corrected. "But anyway, let us head in. And Sumeragi, better make use of the time you have now. You won't have much left soon."

*****

(1 hour later)

"Alright, Lady Momobami, your turn. how do you deal with your negative emotions?" the woman, also the therapist, Ms Nishihara Sana, asked.

"Um, well," Sayaka started as she glanced at Mary. "Mary told me bottling up my negative emotions was wrong, so I bottle both positive and negative emotions so that they cancel each other out." (sounds familiar? from kakegurui incorrect quotes. from wattpad, I believe.)

Ms Sana ablinked. "With all due respect, that is incorrect."

Sayaka seemed confused.

"If you bottle up negative emotions, they will accumulate overtime and eventually be unleashed even over a small matter. As for the cancelling out thing, well, it doesn't really work like that."

Sayaka nodded.

"Hm, what negative emotions do you have, my darling? Who caused them?" Kirari queried innocently, her eyes glowing dangerously.

Sayaka shook her head and buried her head in her fiancée's shoulder.

"If I may......well......I think your um, ah, relative said some stuff to her. Terano's Grandmother, I believe. But Terano dealt with her after I told her, so......"Mary added.

"Oh no, that won't do. I'll have a talk with her later, and you----" Kirari gazed at Sayaka, kissing her forehead. "----you should know that I only want you, hm? I won't love anyone else other than you." Kirari rested their heads together. "You are worthy, Momobami Sayaka, you always have been."

Kirai gently wiped away Sayaka's tears.

Sayaka's cheeks were red as she frowned. "'Momobami'......? I......" she let out a whimper and fainted.

Kirari's eyes brightened. "Ara~! Fascinating as always. Now, Ms Sana, if you don't mind," Kirari said as she carried her fiancée in her arms. "We'll be leaving first."

Ms Sana bowed. "As you wish, Madame Momobami. May you and Lady Momobami have a great day ahead."

Kirari hummed. "I think these therapy sessions will do us some good. I'll sign up for all four of us today later on."

Ms Sana bowed again. "Yes! Thank you very much for your patronage."

And so, Kirari left with her unconscious fiancée, leaving her flabbergasted twin sister and Mary behind.

It seems like Kirari won't punish Itsuki after all.