Kitsune AU

Kirari watched amusedly as her human girlfriend toured the castle.

She stopped at every painting, eyes widening for a while before moving on.

"My love, if you keep doing that, you're going to tire yourself out," Kirari said teasingly as she embraced her girlfriend, wrapping her Kitsune tails around her.

"Ki-Kirari......" Sayaka stammered, blushing deeply.

"Hm," Kirari hummed.

"You're really the Queen of this place?"

Kirari's eyes glinted mischievously as she replied, "Why yes, and you'll be the Lady once you marry me and move in with me."

"H-Huh......?!" Sayaka squeaked. "W-What are you...you..."

"I can't wait to have Kitsune pups with you, hm? Sa~ya~ka~."

Sayaka let out a whimper as she collapsed in the Kitsune Queen's arms.

Kirari chuckled as she carried her girlfriend, kissing the tip of her nose tenderly. "Really, I wonder if you'll still be like this after we marry."

She arrived at her chambers, placing Sayaka on her bed before sliding in beside her, enveloping her in her arms and tails.

'She's going to freak out when she wakes up,' Kirari thought, smirking, smirking to herself. 'I'll never stop teasing her for it.'

Just then, Sayaka shifted even closer to the Queen, nuzzling her head against her chest.

Kirari's eyes widened, taken aback momentarily, before smiling softly.

She truly had a soft spot for Sayaka.

Notes: This is part of Lily Petals, which is the work before this, though it is not in the story itself. :)