Valentine's Day (Part Five)

Kirari watched fondly as Sayaka's eyes fluttered open the following day in the morning. Sayaka groaned, stretching before gazing up.

The Secretary let out a shriek, but her mouth was promptly covered by her girlfriend's hand. "Now, now," Kirari said softly. "We don't want to wake Ririka up, she gets grumpy when she gets woken up before 8am in the morning. So, I need you to be quiet for me, can you do that, my love?"

Sayaka flushed, nodding.

She let out a softer squeak once Kirari released her hand.

"K-K-Kirari......d-d-did we....we....?" Sayaka stammered.

Kirari let out a soft chuckle. "No, don't worry. But even if we did, would that be so surprising to you? We have done it several times, and you know how much I crave you every single second everyday." She kissed the tip of her girlfriend's lovingly.

Sayaka clenched her fists to stop herself from short-circuiting before glaring at her girlfriend, who laughed.

Kirari twirled Sayaka's hair around her finger. "So, have you considered my offer?"

Sayaka blushed, nodding as tears filled her eyes. She hiccuped adorably and buried her face in Kirari's shoulder.

Kirari stroked her hair. "My love, I need to know if that's a yes or no."

Sayaka replied with a quiet "yes", an answer that made a warm feeling in Kirari's chest spread to the rest of her body.

*****

When the couple returned back to the Academy a few days later, Runa was just about to announce the results.

"Hey, Prez! You and Saya are just in time!" Runa cackled.

The cameras rolled as Runa exclaimed, "Everyone, we have our top fifteen ! In last place is......Suzui Ryota!"

The television showed a baffled expression of Ryota with a laughing Yumeko by his side.

"According to many, he is plain-looking in an adorable way that can only be pulled off by him, he is also a decent gambler and won quite a number of votes during the former election. Next up......is Sumeragi Itsuki! The only comment is that her family is rich, so not much to say about that."

The camera panned to show Itsuki's frown.

"Thirteenth place is Ikishima Midari, who held people at gun-point to vote for her," Runa declared, cringing slightly. "And also, she promised to clear the debts for those who voted for her, though it seems like she's changing her mind. A lot of people predicted that she'd change her mind, hence, not the highest ranking."

Midari grinned on camera, shooting a bullet into the ceiling as celebration.

Sayaka gasped. "Midari Ikishima!"

The next few people were Yuriko in twelfth place, followed by Yumeko, Runa, Sakura and Yumemi.

Yumemi was so shocked that her ranking wasn't higher that she went on rampage and Midari had to knock her out.

In seventh place was Sayaka's five older brothers, Kato, Kamin, Katashi, Katsuo and Kaito. (From my work: Lily Petals "Astrantia Flowers; Part Five")

"These five are the new hotties in our school! According to Igarashi Kamin, they are currently all single!"

The school was filled with screams and cheers from the girls.

"Oh my," Runa said as she read the next result. "It seems like the next winner is none other than Lady Juraku, Sachiko and Sayaka's mother!"

Sayaka gasped even louder, nearly fainting from shock. Her mother winked at her, red eyes glinting with mischief. "I just wanted to join in the fun."

In fifth place was Sachiko, followed by Ririka and Mary.

"Second place is none other than our President, Momobami Kirari! Apparently, she looks beautiful when she gambles."

Kirari chuckled on camera. "Is that so. Maybe if I gamble with the person who said that, it'll be a different story."

"And first place, ladies and gentlemen......is Igarashi Sayaka!"

Sayakas face turned red on camera as she let out a small, bewildered squeak.

"According to many sources, she's a natural beauty that doesn't need make-up. She's also incredibly intelligent."

Kirari's eyes glowed dangerously. "Runa, send me the names of those people. I'll be having a nice meeting with them."

Everyone shuddered as the air suddenly turns cold.

Kirari wrapped an arm around Sayaka's waist as she spoke to the camera. "For any students who are getting ideas, do take note that I rule over the Yakuza Gang. I won't hesitate to let the bug sharks eat the small fish if necessary."

She tilted her girlfriend's chin up and captured their lips together in a long kiss.

"Oh my! How romantic!" Yumeko giggled.

Sayaka finally fainted after school, her girlfriend carrying her back to her new home.