Exam (Part One)

Mary tried not to slap or scold her friend, but Sayaka's nervousness was really starting to get to her.

At one point, Mary stopped in her tracks and turned to the Secretary.

"Hey, can you just relax?! You're the top student, you'll do well in Geography, of all things, you're making me worried! Quit it, won't ya'?!"

Sayaka's hands fidgeted. "I apologise for my apprehensiveness, but......something happened......and so I don't know what's going to happen."

Espying the anxious look on her friend's face, Mary decided not to probe any further.

*****

"Igarashi Sayaka," the Geography teacher announced, handing the Secretary's paper over to her.

Sayaka trembled under his vacant gaze as she slowly opened up her paper.

She gasped, instantly turning ashen white.

*****

"Where's Saya-chan? She never misses any meetings," Runa said.

Kirari was caught up in her own thoughts for a moment before answering with one word. "Indeed."

Just then, the doors to the Student Council Room crashed open. Mary barged in, using both arms to support Sayaka around the waist. Sayaka was pale, her lips were quaking uncontrollably and she was breathing heavily.

"Get the Sasquatch to come over here, her 'darling lily' is having a panic attack!"

Kirari and Ririka strode over to their respective partners.

"Everyone leave. Now," the Clan Head demanded.

Thereafter, Kirari carried her Secretary and laid her on the couch.

"Breathe, Sayaka," she said softly as she stroked Sayaka's hair tenderly.

Sayaka sobbed as she buried her head in her lover's chest. Her body was wracked with her sobs as Kirari continued to comfort her.

Once she calmed down, Sayaka shifted up to lay her head on Kirari's shoulder. The President responded by pressing her lips to the top of her Secretary's head. She wrapped one arm around Sayaka's waist and moved her other hand to caress the distraught girl's trembling hands.

"Better?" Kirari asked concerningly.

Sayaka nodded and whimpered.

"Now," Kirari said, eyes glowing dangerously. "Who did this to you?"

*****

"What?"

"I...I failed m-my G-Geography exam...it's 60% of my total grade! I don't know how...w-why I-I..."

Kirari held her distressed girlfriend closer to her. "Hm, it's alright now."

Sayaka responded with a sniffle.

"Sayaka, my dear, you do know that I can read you. Tell me, did someone threaten you?"

Kirari watched as Sayaka's face turned pale, but the Secretary still nodded nonetheless.

"M-My Geography teacher tried to violate me...I refused...s-so......"

Kirari's expression darkened. "Oh? There are still people who don't know who you are to me, it seems."

Kirari pecked her girlfriend on her cheek before releasing her and standing up.

The President let her girlfriend rest on a pillow under a blanket.

Sayaka reached out to hold Kirari's hand. "You...where are you going...?"

Kirari smiled as she leaned down to embrace her girlfriend, answering softly. "Fear not, my lily. I am merely going to teach that scum a lesson." After finishing, she deftly pressed fingers on Sayaka's pressure point, knocking the Secretary out.

Kirari then summoned some of her men. The Yakuza, to be more specific.

"Four of you, watch over her. The rest follow me." she turned to one of her men. "You. This particular teacher violated your daughter before. I'm sure you would love to come?"

The man's eyes flashed viciously as he bowed deeply. "With utmost pleasure. Thank you for informing me."

"Very well."

The Momobami Clan Head strode out of the room, eyes glowing maliciously with a fierce possessiveness and expression darkened, prepared to give hell to the person who tried to violate her girlfriend.