3. He's dreaming

Seokjin woke up, thanks to the weird sounds coming from somewhere close to him. He was too lazy to find the reason of this unwelcomed alarm. So, he rolled over, laying on his stomach and put a pillow on his head to block the noise.

"Let me sleep!" He groaned.
It didn't work. The voice didn't stop.

He huffed, now fully awake and focused on the sound instead. A frown appeared on his already groggy face when he noticed he was actually hearing someone moan. Moan?

Just as he was trying to accept the fact that what he heard was really a moan, he felt something touched his side, slowly climbing upwards, coming to caress his back. His stilled, noticing it was not something, it was someone's hand.

Throwing the pillow aside, he sat up. Adjusting his eyes to the bright light coming through the curtains, he focused on his surroundings. Okay, he was in his room and he was wearing his clothes. Well, only his sweatpants but that counts, right?
Finally, his roaming eyes fell on to the person laying beside him on the bed.

Events of last night came crashing to his mind. His boyfriend had stayed over last night.
Due to the work load and their hectic schedules,  they didn't get any time to spend together. Yesterday, however, both of them got a day off and they decided not to waste it and have a good time.

They did have a nice evening. Seokjin cooked dinner because his little boyfriend likes to eat food made by him.

After that they watched movies, cuddling on the couch, laughing at silly things, exchanging sweet and sometimes not so sweet kisses, which is one of the reasons he's not wearing a shirt right now, eventually falling asleep.

His thoughts came to a halt when he heard the same sound again causing him to look at the body in front of him.

"Jungkook. You okay?"

And slowly, very slowly a mischievous grin formed on his lips when he actually focused on sight before him.

Jungkook was laying with his face turned to Seokjin, lips parted slightly, eyebrows furrowed.
No, that's not what caused him to grin like a cherished cat, it was Jungkook's hands.

One spread out on the bed towards Seokjin, like he was trying to touch anything or him, which he held, while the other one pressed firmly on his crotch, giving lazy strokes.

"Mmm-yes, Seokjin." He whined again, much to Seokjin's delight, "feels so good."

The said man stifled a laugh finally understanding what was happening. 
Jungkook was having a dream. A wet dream.
What a naughty boy.

Jungkook once again moaned his name telling him not to stop, his hand now steadily picking up speed.

Seokjin being the handsome jerk he is, brought his mouth near Jungkook's ear and whispered. His own hand making it's way to accompany Jungkook's.
"Are you feeling good, baby?"