27. Broken mugs and our love (1)

Bright piercing rays of sunlight shone over Jungkook's face, coming through the curtains causing the hybrid to roll over and release a groan.

He covered his eyes with his ears and hands trying to go back to sleep but in vain.
Fighting back the urge to curse at the damn light, he snapped his eyes open finding Seokjin lying beside him on his stomach, enjoying the slumber which has just been ruined for him.

Jungkook leaned forward to kiss his parted lips and shuffled closer to get on his back to lie there instead.
To wake him up he began to scratch and pull his wolf ears with a light tug while trying to nuzzle his face in the space between Seokjin's neck and shoulders.

And just after a few minutes he heard a hum and his boyfriend leaning into his touch.
"Wake up." He whispered in his ears but Seokjin let out a protesting sound.

"Jinnie," he whispered again, "love, it's morning. Wake up."

A few moments of insisting, some pecks and at last a sharp bite to his shoulder finally woke him up. Jungkook lifted his weight to let him turn over before settling on top of him again, hearing a grumbled and then two strong arms wrapped around him.

"That was not nice." Seokjin looked at the big sized bunny lying on him, chin propped at his chest to look at him.

"You're not waking up."

"So, you chose a violent way instead of loving one?" He pulled his tail accusingly.

Jungkook nodded his head, "Only I am allowed to use the violent way to wake you up," he bit the skin on his chest again, "but you must use the loving one to wake me up."

"That's unfair."

"No. Now, get up lazy alpha." He pressed a last kiss to the area he just bit before getting up. "Go shower, I'll make breakfast."

"I'm lazy. Give me some love to energize me." Seokjin whined loudly making Jungkook chuckle.

"I will if you come down." He yelled stepping down the stairs.

----------

"And it's done." Jungkook placed the last strawberry in the bowl before going towards the cabinet to get their coffee mugs.

He found one on the front which he put down on the shelf but lifted himself on his toes to look for the other as he couldn't see where it was.
"Where's the other one?" He mumbled lifting himself higher but couldn't balance himself and stumbled.

His one hand instinctively held onto the counter for support, accidentally nudging the cup he put there which fell down.

He gasped looking down at the broken pieces and knelt down to collect them so he can throw them with a guilty face.

No, it's not some common coffee mug. It was a very important one. They had bought them a few months ago as couple coffee mugs and not just that. He and Seokjin had specifically designed each other's cup with small hearts, smilies, i love you's and their pictures.
And now, Jungkook just had broken his own. If Seokjin saw it, he'll be upset and he didn't want that.

So, when he heard footsteps, he hurriedly came to stand in front of the dining table, pretending to set it.
"Did something break?" Seokjin placed a kiss on his cheek as a thank you and sat down.

"No. Why?"

He shrugged, "I thought I heard a shattering sound but maybe I was just being delusional."

"Maybe." Jungkook replied not meeting his eyes. "Oh, I forgot the coffee." He stood up but Seokjin was faster.

"I'll make it." He said eagerly, already on his way.

"N-no!" Jungkook knows that he'll pour it in their special mugs, one of them he just broke. And he can't let that happen.

Seokjin turned around with a frown, "why are you shouting, bunny?"

"I-I'm not, sorry. You just sit here, I'll make the coffee." Jungkook spluttered.

"It's okay. It's no big deal."

"But you made it yesterday too. Let me do it today."

"Why are you insisting that much? It's just a coffee." Seokjin said, opening the cabinet and Jungkook rose to his feet.

"Why are you insisting that much?"
Seokjin lifted his hand to pick up a mug and Jungkook closed his eyes.

"I'm not. Just start your breakfast, kook." Huh? He sounds normal. Is he not mad?

He opened his eyes slowly to see the alpha adding the coffee powder in some other black cups. Did he not see one cup is missing? Maybe he didn't notice.

"Why are you standing there?" Seokjin asked handing him one cup with a caress to his ears and settled back in front of him.

"Just waiting for you."
But why did he not say anything?? And why did he choose these cups instead? Should I ask him-no, he'll be suspicious and then he'll find the truth.

"You okay?" He looked up to see concern in Seokjin's eyes and smiled.

"Yes." Nose scrunched and ears twitching in delight when his alpha pinched his nose.

~End~

__________________________________

It's a short chapter.
I'm actually sick but tried to write and it's all I could.
So, enjoy! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

And thank you so much for your lovely comments on the last update. I'm soooo glad that you all like my work and don't think it's cringe 😄
I just want to give you all a BIG hug! ⊂⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠*⁠.⁠✧

♡♡