46. Pretty Baby

"You bought the whole shop, love!"

Seokjin watched in amazement when Jungkook handed him a ton of bags. He, himself was holding almost seven to ten shopping bags of different brands.
He adjusted his grip on them before giving Seokjin a cheeky smile in response.

"I'll go broke if you continue spending my hard-earned money like this." Seokjin voiced out with a sigh and grabbed the remaining bags from Jungkook's hands.

As soon as Jungkook heard those words, he stopped walking. That made Seokjin halt too.

"You-you mean I waste money?" Came Jungkook's meek voice. He looked Seokjin with such big eyes, Seokjin knew he made him upset.

Hormones made it worse.

He stepped closer to him and with some difficulty, transferred all the bags in one hand successfully, lifting the free one to stroke Jungkook's cheek. "You know, I didn't mean that. All my money is yours."

"Then why did you say that you'll go broke?" Jungkook pouted.
Any other time, this pouty baby would've shrugged it off and surely have pulled Seokjin towards another shop.
This kind of light teasing is common between them but at this time, the situation is not the same.

"Because I'm an idiot." Indifferent to their surroundings, he leaned in to place a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, "I'm sorry."

A slight smile appeared on his lips after getting the kiss from his husband.
"It's okay."

Seokjin placed another kiss on his temple, "is there anything else you want to buy?" He asked, once again walking beside Jungkook.

"Some clothes."
When Seokjin didn't say anything, Jungkook looked to his side. He had to stop the jovial giggle trying to escape his mouth when he noticed the blank look on Seokjin's face.

Seokjin looked down at the numerous bags he was holding and then at Jungkook. "You want more?"
Not wanting to sadden Jungkook again, he immediately added, "I-I mean okay. Let's buy more. I'm not angry. I was just -"

"I know." Jungkook chuckled.

God, it was hard to predict Jungkook's mood nowadays.

"By clothes, I meant this."

Seokjin instantly moved to a side when Jungkook's fingers touched him, "you can just say underwear, baby. You don't have to touch my dick in public." He whisper shouted.

"Oh." He nodded his head at Seokjin's brilliant idea like he couldn't think of it himself.
"Okay. Let's go."

With an amused shake to his head, Seokjin let out a chuckle before following Jungkook.