7. Cold kisses

The constant ringing of alarm woke Seokjin up from his slumber. He groaned and reached blindly on the side table to turn it off, cursing himself as he forgot to turn it off last night. Today is a sunday morning after all, which by the way was ruined for him.

He turned to look at the sleeping figure under the covers beside him, his back pressed to Seokjin's chest. Seokjin simpered and put an arm around his waist pressing a kiss to his nape, his hand caressing his skin under the shirt, eliciting a low moan from now, a half asleep male.

"Wake up."

Jungkook muttered incoherently  and turned to other side nuzzling his face in Seokjin's bare chest, putting his leg over Seokjin. Seokjin lifted his head to press a kiss to his temple.

"Baby, wake up."

"......."

"My sleep is ruined so I won't let you sleep either."

Jungkook looked up at him with eyes half closed, trying to glare at him but failing miserably. Then, returned to his previous position.

Seokjin is a jerk though a handsome one, as Jungkook says. He put his lips on the side of his neck placing light kisses there, sucking the skin gently, creating light marks.

Jungkook whimpered, his leg tightening around Seokjin. He moved the shirt away from Jungkook's shoulder to kiss him there. His other hand, under his shirt now coming to fondle his bellybutton.

"Seokjin." Jungkook moaned, now fully awake. Seokjin hummed but didn't stop.

His lips made their way back  from his shoulder to his neck, now on his cheek. He raised Jungkook's face to kiss him on the lips this time. Jungkook kissed back, moving his lips against him lazily. He put his one hand in Seokjin's hair, the other one lightly scratching his back.

Seokjin stroked the soft skin of his thighs, sometimes going a little higher, teasing him, causing Jungkook to whine everytime.

Just as Jungkook was about to put his hand in Seokjin's sweatpants, that jerk pulled away smirking.

"I see you're awake."

Giving him a last kiss, he got up from the bed.
"What-"

"Get up, sweetheart. It's snowing outside. You said you wanted to play in snow so let's go."

"You fucker. You-you're so annoying." Jungkook huffed and got up from the bed angrily.

"Me? What did I do?" Seokjin laughed.

Giving him a last glare, Jungkook went to the washroom and shut the door loudly. Seokjin continued to laugh. But he can't make his baby angry now, right? So, he entered behind him to make it up to him and finish what he started earlier.

---------

"God, my ass hurts."
Jungkook grumbled as he bent down to collect some snow.

They're now in the backyard enjoying the first snow of the season, both of them wearing their coats, hands cladded in gloves. Their heads were almost white due to the snow flakes.

He made a snowball and threw it towards Seokjin, hitting him in the back.
"And it's your fault." He said, crouching down once more groaning, to make another one.

The said man gaped and turned to looked at him, with a snowball in his own hands. He tossed it towards him and hit him square on the ass.
"Not my fault that you keep moaning for more."

Jungkook looked at him getting up, eyes narrowed. Seokjin stared back and then the fight started.
If one hit came from Seokjin, he got two in return.

"Not my fault you're so good at that."

"Not my fault I can't keep my hands to myself around you."

"Not my fault I cannot have no effect when you touch me."

"Not my fault that I can't not touch you when you look sexy and cute all the fucking time."

"Not my fault that I want to look good for you."

Seokjin stopped for a second, then struk a big snowball towards him.
"You look irresistible in everything you wear."

Jungkook was now covered in snow. Seokjin was no better. But of course he'd to win so he made a bigger one and hurled it towards Seokjin.

"That's one of the reasons I love you so much." He gathered more snow to continue.

Seokjin taking advantage of this, ran towards him and picked him up. Jungkook yelped and struggled in his arms.

"You cheater. Put me down." He struggled more causing both of them to fall on the ground, Seokjin hovering above him.

"I won."

"No, you cheated."

"I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"So what? Cheating or not I won."

"That's not fair." Jungkook pouted.

Seokjin pecked him "Everything's fair in love and war baby."

"You'll not get any kisses for the whole day as punishment."

"Oh, really?" Seokjin challenged and leaned in, his nose touching Jungkook's.

Jungkook gulped, eyes fixed on Seokjin's lips. "Yes."

"Let's see." With that he captured his lips in a loving yet fierce kiss. Jungkook moaned and put his hands in his hair pulling him closer.

They continued devouring each other's mouth, separating only when it became difficult to breathe. Jungkook whined.
"More."

Seokjin caressed his reddened cheek, chuckling.
"Aren't you sore?"

"You can be gentle this time."

"How can I say no to you?"
Seokjin kissed him again and picked him bridal style groaning, when Jungkook started to suck his neck, and walked back inside, shutting the door with a light thud.

~End~

__________________________________

Should I write smut? I'm not sure about it.

I'm taking requests btw, you can tell me in the comments or message me directly.😉

Enjoy!!