8. His bunny

"Seokjin, I swear if you take one more minute, I'll kill you."

Jungkook has been waiting for him for a long time. He had told him to wait here because he has a surprise for him. But there's no sign of him anywhere and Jungkook is alone in the middle of woods.
Yes, it's true that his wolf boyfriend will never let anything happen to him and will never ask him to wait at a place where there is any danger, but still it's dark everywhere and he's a little, just a tiny bit scared.

His thoughts came to a halt when he heard rustling of the leaves and a low growl. Rolling his eyes he looked in that direction.

"You know you do it everytime. I'm not scared anymore. Come out."
A smile formed on his lips when, as expected, a big wolf came out of the bushes and jumped on him, causing him to fall down on the ground with it hovering above him.

Jungkook laughed when he started to lick him all over the face.
"Seokjin, it's tickling." He whined in between.

Seokjin stopped and instead nuzzled its snout in his neck. Jungkook stroked his fur.

"I've been waiting for you for almost half an hour. I was scared."
It caused the alpha to stare down at him, which Jungkook understood and scratched his head, smiling softly. "No, nothing happened. It's just dark everywhere and you're not here."

His tongue came out to lick Jungkook's cheek a couple of times, a sign of apology. Before he went back to his previous position, snuggling into his neck. They stayed like that for sometime before Jungkook whispered.

"Aren't you going to show me the surprise?"
Causing Seokjin to get up hurriedly waiting for him to do the same. He nudged Jungkook by his tail towards him, who climbed on his back wrapping his arms around its body.

Then he started to run in a certain direction. Jungkook giggled the whole way, his white long ears flapping in the air, bunny teeth full on display.

A gasp escaped his mouth on seeing the sight in front him. His ears twitched in delight.
In front of them was a beautiful lake, the water glimmering under the moonlight. Near the lake, was a tree decorated with golden fairy lights giving a clear view of a large piece of cloth with fruits and other food items on it.

It was so beautiful, so pretty, so romantic. A small picnic date. Seokjin has prepared all this for them. For him.
God, he loves it. He loves him.

"It's so beautiful." He gushed coming down from Seokjin's back and took a few steps forward.

"When did yo-?"

He looked back only to blush. Mouth shut when the said man was standing there naked. Naked. His long ears covered his eyes to hide the view as he turned back.