42. Fists and Affections (1)

"Did you get rid of that man?" Jungkook asked his right-hand man. He drank the remaining liquor in the glass before putting it down on the table.

Namjoon nodded his head, signalling the waiter to bring more wine.

"What about the shipments, boss?" He glanced at his boss, busy downing drink after drink.

"Your boyfriend is on it."

"Jimin?"

"Do you've more than one boyfriend, Namjoon?" Jungkook remarked.

Namjoon mumbled something but he ignored it. Eyes setting back on the dance floor, a certain brown head cladded in a white shirt being the focus of his attention.

Jungkook hates going to these overcrowded clubs where people don't know the meaning of personal space.

As if the sweaty and suffocated atmosphere of these small spaces isn't enough, some "desperate bitches" as Jungkook calls them, start to fall in front of any good looking man they see. It's like they'll die if they don't get a good fuck.

That's why he always asks his men to book a VIP booth in some high-class club where he can get some privacy, whenever he feels like drinking.

From where he's sitting he has the full view of the whole club. Men and women swaying their bodies, some making out in the dark corners, a few have already passed out while others are hitting on who they find desirable, but the thing which interests him the most remains the same.

The man with dark brown hair, dancing with what seems like his friend, if the large amount of distance between them is anything to go by.

He had to tear his gaze away from the beauty when a tall lanky boy slipped on the seat beside him, face too close to his liking.

See? They always find a way. Jungkook thought and glanced at Namjoon, who immediately pulled the protesting boy away, probably to throw him out of the club.

He dared to sit beside the Jeon Jungkook, after all. What a fool!

He turned his face towards the dance floor again. It annoyed him to the core when he didn't see the man there.
He lost sight of him. All because of that fucker.

" -yeah, yeah, show me who's your boss. I want to see what the boss looks like when his goons are like this."

He heard and moments later a body fell on him, but thankfully he was quick to stand up and move away.

A drunk Taehyung now lay there where he was relaxing just a while ago.

"What the fuck, Taehyung?" He gritted.