38. Chilli Sauce, the Matchmaker (1)

If there's one thing Seokjin dislikes about living alone is having to do grocery shopping. Like, he just did it last week but today when he opened his fridge, to take out the ingredients to make red rice cakes because he suddenly began craving them, it was empty.
And he was determined to make them.

Now, he's here. Walking around in the convenience store with an empty stomach.
Mood already annoyed that he is  done with all the shopping but can't find the fucking chilli sauce.
He's checked all the shelves twice but no. It's like the chilli sauce just doesn't want to be found.

In all this hustle, he was so engrossed in his search that he didn't notice two curious, amused eyes following him.

They'd been trained on him since the beginning of his 'finding chilli sauce' mission.

He went back to the aisle he just passed, in case there was some there but he didn't see it.
He's checked twice, what's wrong in doing it one more time.

And he was right. He's just thinking of giving up when his eyes caught the sight of a single bottle resting on the very back of the shelf, thick red liquid filled in it.

"Oh, thank goodness." His feet started moving and in just few steps he was right in front of his target.
But just as he outstretched his hand to take it, another hand wrapped around the bottle, picking it up in one swift motion, "it's mine." He heard.

"What the fuck?" He stared at the man beside him, his angry eyes contrasting the other's innocent ones but Seokjin knew it wasn't true because that apparently cute looking guy was trying to suppress his smile. Oh, he finds it funny.

"I said it's mine. I picked it up." He spoke.

"But I saw it first."

The man shrugged, "It's in my hand, though."

Seokjin wanted nothing more than to wipe that little bunny like smile off which finally spilled on the stranger's face.
What's even funny in this?! And why does he look so cute?!
He yelled internally. He's fuckin' hungry and he wants that chilli sauce.

"I was just going to pick it up but you came out of nowhere. Please give it to me, I really need that." Seokjin tried his best not to raise his voice.

"You were just about to pick it up but I actually did."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Okay, you got this Seokjin, he thought and opened his eyes.
"Look, I really need that thing okay? I'm fuckin' hungry, I was going to make some rice cakes but couldn't because that was missing and I was looking for it for literally like an hour, more than that.
So, please don't make this harder for me. Just give it to me."