13. Bad boy (3)

Jungkook heard the sound of a bike, Seokjin's BMW S to be exact, as he finished applying eye shadow.
He took one last look at the mirror and raced towards the front door.

Seokjin has just gotten off the bike to come and ring the doorbell when he opened the door, causing him to stop midway and look at Jungkook with surprise.

"Someone's been waiting for me." He said and grinned at him standing at the same spot.

Jungkook smiled shyly and made his way towards him, shutting the door behind him.
"Hi"

"Hi"

"You look pretty."

"You look handsome."

They both said at the same time and chuckled softly.
"Let's go?"

Jungkook nodded and took the hand offered to him.

----------

They were at the cinema, of course to watch movies. It may sound sappy or cheesy, but Seokjin has learnt that his soon to be boyfriend loves romantic movies, so he planned there first date accordingly. It worked considering how excited the boy was, when they stepped into the theater room.

"Where are you going?"
Jungkook asked confused, when Seokjin started to walk towards the last row.

"To sit?"

"Aren't we going to sit at the front?" He asked innocence dripping in his tone.

"But we're on a date." Seokjin said.

"So?"

"I thought it'll be good to sit in the back, you know. For some- uh private time."

A look of realization passed across Jungkook's features and his face heated up.
"Oh, okay."

"We don't have to, if you don't want to. We can sit at the fro-"

"No, no it's okay." He said and cursed internally for sounding too eager.

"Come on." He said and they both settled down and the movie started after a few seconds.

There weren't much people in the room, so it's not crowded and uncomfortable.

Jungkook was liking the movie, Seokjin thought by seeing how his big doe eyes were focused on the screen.
He smiled fondly at the way he's munching popcorn, and averting his eyes shyly whenever some love scene came. Sensing his stare on him, Jungkook turned to look at him.

"What?"
Seokjin just shook his head and inched closer to him. Jungkook froze looking at him with widened eyes, before taking a deep breath and closing them.
But opened them again when he felt a soft touch, of seokjin's fingertips.