45. Fists and Affections (4)

"Did you really have to bring them along?"
Seokjin was annoyed. Jungkook was, too. Though he didn't say it, he had been looking forward to spending some quality time alone with Seokjin. And the presence of those three was not a good sign for that.

"I didn't bring them along. They were already here when I came."
Jungkook muttered as he gazed at his so-called gang members sitting in the corner of the club, chatting on some topic, that seemed both important and stupid at the same time.

How did he know? Well, Constant smacks to Taehyung from Jimin were a pretty good evidence.

"Hey, handso –"

"Are you fucking blind? Can't you see he's here with his boyfriend?"

He turned around to see Seokjin shoving a girl back from her arm, which she probably outstretched to touch Jungkook. They don't leave you alone, do they?

"I didn't know!" The girl screeched while rubbing her arm. The area where Seokjin had gripped her was already blooming faint red. The strength this man has.

"Fuck off."

"Jealous much?" He couldn't help but tease Seokjin as soon as the girl stomped away. It was both funny and surprising, how here ridiculously long heels could be heard drumming against the floor even when the music is too loud for that.

Seokjin ignored him.

"And who said you're my boyfriend?"
He took the glass Seokjin handed him and lett him lean closer to trail a finger to his shoulder. A sign of what's coming.

"Am I not?"

"No." Seokjin's hand reached his lips. He used his other hand to hook a finger in Jungkook's belt, an inch away from where his gun rested, to tug him closer.

"Then what am I?"

"Don't know. A fuck buddy?" He maintained the stare while taking Seokjin's thumb in his mouth to suck at it.
Insides filled with utter delight when Seokjin's previously relaxed gaze turned searing.

With a smirk, Seokjin took his thumb out of his mouth, now glistening with Jungkook's spit and brought his face closer by grasping his chin, "you sure about that?"
His minty breath grazed Jungkook's slightly parted mouth as he caressed the lush cherry red lips with his thumb, getting them glossy with Jungkook's own spit.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered, realizing the closeness between them. He struggled to keep them open when Seokjin lifted his face up to tell him that he's still waiting for an answer.

"Mhm."

Fuck, what would his underlings think if they saw their boss like this.
Their rude, commanding and fearful boss, who is also known as the most notorious mafia lord in the underworld.