30. "I do" (2)

Seokjin closed the door after sending his parents and in-laws out, giving a quick explanation and returned back to the room to Jungkook to do the same.
Though, he knows it'll not be the same as talking to his parents.

He turned around to see Jungkook's back facing him as he wiped his face with tissues.

He stepped forward and grabbed his arm to make Jungkook face him.
"Don't look at me. I'm looking ugly." Jungkook said, trying to get out of his hold.

Seokjin kept holding it firmly and forced him to turn around. He took the tissue out of the hand of a struggling Jungkook in his hold.

"Don't look at me, Seokjin." Jungkook grumbled again. It's his wedding day and he's supposed to look beautiful but here is he. Probably, standing like a zombie in front of his soon-to-be husband, he thought.

But it's all his fault, he concluded as he hit Seokjin's shoulder, making him hiss.
"Where were you?" He grumbled.

Seokjin rubbed the area where he got the punch before dabbing the tissues gently on Jungkook's face.
"It was supposed to be the best day for you but I ruined it. I'm sorry."

Jungkook's eyes softened as Seokjin picked more tissue papers from the table.
"First our cake got ruined but thanks to my amazing self I asked them to make an extra one beforehand." He threw the wipes in the bin and continued.

"Then the bouquet problem. I know it was solved too but still you got stressed so, when I got a call from the airport about some issues in our tickets, I ran there.
I didn't want to make you anymore upset that's why I didn't tell you." He caressed his cheeks with his knuckles.

"I didn't think it would take this long." He admitted with a guilty face, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make you happy but–"

Jungkook cut him off by hugging him. "I want to kiss you right now, but I'll wait till we say our vows, so, a hug is second best option."

Seokjin smiled and hugged him back, winding his arms around his waist.
"I love you."

"I love you too." Jungkook whispered back and leaned back to look at him.

"Look at you, being all handsome and charming and here I am. Looking like an evil soul or something." He said making Seokjin chuckle.

"You're not. You're looking beautiful as always. Even more."

"But still. I have to retouch my make up." He pouted.

Seokjin took his hand to walk towards the dressing table in the corner. He stared at the make-up items there and then glanced at Jungkook to look what thing was needed to be fixed.
And finally picked up the mascara

"Let me help you then." He pulled out the wand and asked Jungkook to look up, who giggled and did as told.

When done with it, he put it back and grabbed the cherry lip balm, he saw laying there.
He knew Jungkook would always choose it over the lipstick.

He used his finger to apply it on Jungkook's lips, asking him to rub them together, afterwards.

"What more?" He thought and mumbled an 'oh, yes' when Jungkook pointed at the blush on even though his flustered face already did its work.

Giving a last stroke of brush to his cheeks, he stepped back and opened his arms wide to look great.
"And we're done." He said out loud.

Jungkook moved forward and stood on his toes to kiss the corner of his mouth and Seokjin looked at him, surprised.
"What happened to waiting till our vows?"

"Couldn't help it." Jungkook whispered and placed one more kiss to the same area again before retreating back.

They smiled, staring at each other. Both having the same thought in mind.
'I can't believe he's going to be mine.'

Seokjin picked up the bouquet resting on the table to hand it to Jungkook who took it in his hand and then moved his arm towards Jungkook, "I was supposed to wait there for you but we're already late. So, let's go together instead."

Jungkook nodded his head with a big grin and held his arm.

---------

They walked together on the aisle surrounded by loud claps and white rose petals falling on them until they reached the altar.

Seokjin stepped on it first, holding out a hand for his soon-to-be husband, who took it without any hesitation and then they stood in front of each other, hands still linked.

Vows were recited with teary eyes. Rings got exchanged with blinding smiles.
Jungkook looked at his finger where two silver rings were shining.

The diamond one, from when Seokjin proposed him and the other band which matched with Seokjin, declaring that he has fully become Seokjin's.

He vowed to cherish both of these gifts for the rest of his life. By looking up at Seokjin who was also staring at his hand, Jungkook knew he made the same promise.

"I now pronounce you two husbands." The priest announced and soon the air was filled with cheers and applause.

"Finally." Seokjin said and pulled Jungkook by his waist to kiss him without waiting for the old man to say it.

Jungkook giggled into the kiss and looped his arms around his husband's neck to kiss him back.

They pulled back after a few seconds, not trying to move away from each other.

"Finally." Jungkook breathed out.

"I want to kiss you more." Seokjin whined.

"Me too. Let's do a lot of it on our honeymoon. Okay, husband?" He said.

"That sounds good."

"Which part? Honeymoon or husband one?" Jungkook teased and puckered his lips as Seokjin cupped his face to peck his lips again.

"Both."

~End~

__________________________________