10. Welcome home

Seokjin opened the door quietly and entered with his suitcase. The darkness in the house fading a bit by the light coming from the living room.

He climbed up the stairs to go to his room and smiled when he found his baby sleeping. Putting his bag aside he went towards the bed and bent down to kiss his forehead.

He left to take a shower and eat something, and came back to lay beside Jungkook, curling behind him, wrapping an arm around him.

"Yeobo" Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"Shhh, go back to sleep." Jungkook turned around to face him and opened his eyes to look at him.

"You're back. Did you eat something?"

Seokjin kissed his forehead. "I did."

Jungkook nuzzled his face in his chest. "I was waiting for you but don know how I fell asleep."

"It's because you're sleepy. Still are."

"I'm not. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Seokjin replied and laughed after a moment.

"What happened?" Jungkook looked up.

"Nothing I just remembered how you cried when I went to a business trip for the first time."

"That's because I love you."

"Mhmm, I know. I'd to come back early because my love was crying and missing me so much."

Jungkook whined and kissed his chin. "I missed you so so so much. Give me a kiss."

Seokjin chuckled and did. Putting his lips on Jungkook's, he gave him a chaste kiss and tried to pull back but Jungkook didn't let him, deepening the kiss.
Seokjin pinched his ass causing Jungkook to gasp and put his tongue inside his mouth, licking the hot cavern.

He moaned and wrapped his arms around him, playing with Seokjin's hair.

Seokjin left his mouth when it became difficult to breathe and started to suck his neck, biting sometimes.

"Yeobo, more." He whined.

Seokjin looked up from his neck. "You sure you don't want to sleep?"

"Yes."

But Seokjin knew that he's tired from all the office work he'd to do so he caressed his face with the back of his hand.
"How about yeobo just play with your cute ass a little and we'll keep the other things for later? I want to take my time with you."

Jungkook nodded his head and leaned up to kiss him again, this time sucking Seokjin's bottom lip.

Seokjin groaned and put his hand in his pajamas kneading his ass and rubbing a finger against his rim, enjoying the breathy moans leaving Jungkook's mouth.

He dipped the tip of his finger inside but pulled it out causing Jungkook to whimper.
"Don't tease."

"But it's fun." He smirked and did it again.

"Seokjin, please."

He looked at him for a moment and then decided to give him what he wants. Covering his mouth with his own, he finally put two fingers inside Jungkook, who gasped at the intrusion but pushed his ass back, trying to take more.

His hands pulling Seokjin's hair as Seokjin bit his lips lightly. Seokjin thrusted his fingers inside the tight hole and scissored him, curling his fingers from time to time. Other hand holding his waist.

He added a third and then a fourth finger and started fingering him aggressively once he found the spot. Jungkook moaned out loudly, squirming in his hold.

"S-slow dow-down." Seokjin didn't listen to him and gave open mouthed kisses to his neck, licking the area to soothe the bite marks.

"Y-yeobo please. I-I can't hold it-it in."
Jungkook stuttered holding back the lewd sounds coming out of his mouth and reached back to wrapped his fingers around Seokjin's hand which was inside his pants, trying to steady the pace.

"Let it go, love." Seokjin said without slowing down, pulling him into another kiss.

Jungkook muttered incoherently, trying to kiss back and after a few seconds, he came. His mouth opened, hands tightening around Seokjin.

"Feeling good?" Seokjin asked as Jungkook calmed down.

"You're mean."

"But you like it."

"I do." He hummed and kissed Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin got up and brought a wet cloth to clean him up and removed his pajamas, but Jungkook refused to wear the other one, so he let him snuggle to himself, half naked.

Jungkook laid on top of him and closed his eyes.
"Welcome home, love."

Seokjin barked out a laugh and kissed his head pulling the blanket up to cover themselves and hugged him tightly.

~End~

__________________________________

It's my first time writing smut, I tried so hard. Hope it's good😄
Please bear with it even if it's not good.

Lastly, I wanted to ask...how about some angst??? Or is it good like this?