28. Broken mugs and our love (2)

It's been a week since that incident, since the day Jungkook accidentally broke the cup and he must say, it's been hell of a week.

Well, for starters, Jungkook had a hard time hiding it from Seokjin. Maybe because the alpha was hell bent on making the coffee everytime or because he took as it his utmost duty to always take that cabinet to clean whenever it's their cleaning day.

Secondly, there's another little problem Jungkook's been facing and that is 'where is the other cup?'
Yup, that's right. It's been a week since that cup incident and it's also been a week that the other one disappeared.

He'd searched the whole house. The kitchen, the living room, the bedroom, the bathroom–yes, the bathroom too.
Don't question him why did he search there.

The main thing is that fucking cup is still not found.

Jungkook thought of getting another like that by showing the remaining one but it's like that mug had been disappeared into thin air.

He heaved a long sigh plopping down on the couch. He had searched the kitchen one more time to try his luck but nope. Mr. Mug is still not found.
He huffed and started to fidget with his ears.

"I'll just tell him that I broke the cup. Sure, he'll be upset but–" he paused to think of something to lighten up Seokjin's mood and sat up straight, "yes, I'll give him lots of kisses. I'll kiss him so much that he will forget about being sad. Yes, that's right. I will do exactly that." He grinned, patting his head for such a brilliant idea.

All that enthusiasm and surety faded away a little when he heard the click of the door and Seokjin walked inside with a strange look in his eyes.
He tried to smile at Jungkook but failed miserably.

'uh-oh, looks like he's having a bad day. Oh no, Jungkook, seems like you'll have to increase the amount of your kisses.'
"Welcome home." He said reluctantly and scooted to a side to make space for the alpha to sit.

"Everything okay?" He lifted his hand to scratch the wolf's ears who leaned into his touch  placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"Yes, how was your day?"

"Good."

They both kept looking at each other for a few seconds before opening their mouths.
"I have something to tell you." They blurted out simultaneously shocking each other.

"Is it something bad?" Once again they spoke together and nodded their heads as a reply.

"You go first." A snicker left Seokjin's mouth as he put a hand on Jungkook's lips to keep his mouth shut.
"Let's talk one by one, okay?" He said to which he got an amused nod.