44. Fists and Affections (3)

"Isn't boss taking too much time?" Taehyung said as he plopped ungracefully on the plush sofa with a bowl of chips clutched in his hand.
They were done with their allotted tasks, so now they're free with nothing to do but lounge wherever they want.

"You're right." Namjoon replied. He walked up to Taehyung to take some chips but returned to his seat with a betrayed look when Taehyung, with a playful smirk, waved him off.

"I think I heard something crash a few minutes ago -" he paused, scooped a chip with his tongue then resumed, "don't know what's happening up there."

Namjoon waited for a few seconds, and when he had enough of witnessing Taehyung doing unacceptable stuff with the innocent chips, he stood up.

"I'll go check."

Taehyung shooed him away.

------

Namjoon nervously fidgeted outside the door for what felt like an eternity. He kept hesitating to knock, and each time he attempted, there was a loud crash inside.
The strange mix of whispers and moans coming from inside the room didn't help either.

Gathering courage, he finally raised his hand to knock, but before he could, the door thudded forcefully, as if something had collided against it, and a rather ecstatic moan filled the air, too blissful for him to think about any possibility of someone being hurt.

It seemed like the door was trying to warn him about what awaited inside.

When his boss demanded for that Seokjin guy to be here, it didn't seem like that it would for a friendly chat.

You never know, he thought, and decided on going back when the lewd voices continued to come from behind the door.

"Mmm, harder."

He jerked a few steps back from the door when the voice sounded too close.

"My legs are -oh, fuck!-- gonna hurt if y-you keep spreading them wid -"

Okay! Time to go back. The sanity left in him helped him pull back from the door and stumble his way downstairs, cursing and regretting ever coming up to check when the slapping sounds started to reverberate all around.

------

"You mean they're doing it."

"You're saying it like you're some kind of saint, we know what you do with Namjoon, Jimin." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friend, a new bowl of chips in his hands again.

"Rip that guy's ass," Jimin sighed as he looked at the clock, "it's been two hours or more, I think. Boss is going hard on him."

Namjoon and Taehyung nodded, stuffing the ear pods in their ears again.
They had to take safety measures for them, after all. There's only so much that their sensitive eardrums can take.