Pilot

The ark wasn't a big space especially when you have to run from the law enforcement for something as stupid as trying to help a lover escape the law

The ark wasn't a big space especially when you have to run from the law enforcement for something as stupid as trying to help a lover escape the law. Juno had never had this much fun running from the officers, he never had to worry about his consequences as his dad always got rid of his charges as he only saw this as Juno's rebel faze. To every teen on the ark ship he was known as a 'bad boy' for never being 'caught' for his rule braking.

Juno held Lenny's hand as they continued to run down one of the Ark Medical stations hallways. They were both laughing about the chase that was happening because they stole extra rations.

Juno knew once he saw his father this would all be pushed off as his rebellious faze and he would just get a slap on the wrist. Once they lost the officers Juno looked to Lenny, "ok you go and take these to Quinn, I'll go turn myself in and probably be grounded for a week or two but I'll live" Lenny nodded before pressing her lips to his and running from the way they just came to return to Quinn's side. Juno smiled to himself before turning in the opposite way only to collide with another body.

Juno cursed to himself as he held the back of his head as he rose back onto his feet. His look of pain turned to one of surprise before he bursted out into laughter, his best friend Bellamy Blake stood before him in his Guardsmen uniform.

"Bellamy Blake, you son of a bitch!" Juno smiled as Bellamy started to laugh too, "wait so your the one who's stealing extra rations?" The Blake boy asked when he finally started to calm down.

"You know it man! How's your little sister doing?" The eighteen year old asked the older boy after they high-fived and pulled each other into a sort of hug. Bellamy smiled, "she's great man, especially with the extra rations you've been hooking us up with- but you know what I have to do Juno" Juno chuckled before sticking out his wrists, "I wonder how my old man's gonna deal with this one" he smirking as Bellamy cuffed the younger boy with a smile on his face as they started down the corridor.

🌘🚀🌔

As the two boys walked into the council room just as Charles Pike started out the door with a frustrated expression on his face, he probably failed again at pleading spacewalker's innocence. Finn has been in the skybox for two months already and Charles Pike missed his best student, Finn made teaching something more then just lectures and tests.

Bellamy pulled Juno in front of the council to get this done and over with, "Juno what a surprise" Chancellor Jaha said in a monotone voice as he and Marcus had already discussed what would come of Juno if he was caught breaking the rules again.

"Your father and I have already decided on your punishment as it seems he can no longer control you and others are seeing your acts of defiance as a reason to act out themselves......" Juno rolled his eyes as he looked at Abby Griffin and then to his father who was trying to look unfazed.

"So what are you going to do Chancellor? You gonna float me like you did my mom? Do your worst I'm not afraid to get floated" Juno stated as he looked around the council room.