Welcome Home

Bexley's pov'

Bexley's pov'

I was sat in the corner with the same hard look as I thought about everyone who was going to be killed if anything happened to my daughter and lover.

To say I was pissed off was beyond reasonable, Shaw suddenly walked over to me before pulling her up, "Shaw what are you doing?" Diyoza asked as her gaze shifted from Clarke to us.

"She has to use the bathroom- right?" Shaw said pointedly making me nod, looked back to Diyoza who lightly sighed but motioned for us to leave and Shaw waisted no time as he pulled the me out of the hut, he kept pulling me until we were out of sight, "alright I'm going to let you go" I watched him with curiosity as he released my wrist.

My hands started to light rub my raw wrists that were already starting to bruise, "why" I asked with a thick accent that made it seem I was trying to use a word I'd heard from them.

Shaw smiled lightly at me, "because I know you have more people out there and I don't wanna be on the wrong side of you- I'm sorry for whatever McCreary did to you but I need something from you" the man said as I watched him in a confused manner after lightly shuttering at the other man's name, "I need you to hit me" he said and without another word I popped him in the face knocking him to the ground before sending him a smile and taking off into the trees.

I ran ríe what felt like 30 minutes until I started to hear talking, I made the judgement to turn towards the voices and took off towards them.

"She's just a kid" a man said as Madi hopped out of the rover.

"Bellamy? Clarke and Juno knew you would come!" Madi said excitedly as Inferno and Juno climbed out of the rover.

"Bellamy? Monty?" Juno asked before pulling the two into a hug.

Bellamy looked shocked before hugging the man back before looking back towards Madi, "Clarke's alive?" He asked with a hint of happiness lacing his tone.

Catching sight of Juno made my heart flutter in relief to see him, quickly I took off towards him, "JUNO" I yelled making the man turn towards me, he smiled before taking off to meet me.

Our bodies collided as our lips met, he wrapped his hands on my thighs right under my butt before lifting me into the air and spinning around for a moment.

Slowly my feet met the ground once more as our lips parted as our foreheads moved to rest against each others.

"She's in trouble. We have to go" Madi said drawing the twos attention back to the situation at hand.

Inferno smile widely before calling out for me and running to me, "What about the others in the bunker?" Monty asked as they walked back to the rover.

"Still there" Madi and Juno said together as I pulled my daughter up into my arms.

"What? No, No. How can that be?" Bellamy said slightly shocked as they all got into the rover.

Madi looked back to me and Juno, "I'll explain on the way" Madi said before starting up the Rover.