Season 6. A New Planet

The sun shines brightly over the lake of the Podakru's territory, I laid my head on Junos lap as Inferno ran around us with Lexa and Anya running after the girl

"Who could have ever thought our lives could be this happy" Juno asked as he fidgeted with my wedding rings.

"Too bad this isn't real" I mumbled as I watched my former mentor and best friend run after our daughter, "did you say something my love?" Juno asked as his free hand ran through my hair.

I looked over the water as I pictured everything that happened in the past six years, "just that I never want things to change" I said with a small smile.

Juno leaned down and pressed a kiss to the side of my head as Nyko walked out of the hut with Lincoln, Octavia ran over to the man with a grin as Clarke and Bellamy walked out hand in hand.

I lightly chuckled to myself as I knew it would be a cold day on earth when those two would actually admit their true feelings for each other.

Everyone seemed happy to be in Podakru but I knew this was all in my head as earth was gone and I finally got to see what Juno use to call home.

"Things will never change as long as we're together sunshine" Juno said lightly as he pulled me up to meet his gaze.

I smiled at him as he pulled me in for a slow kiss, "ewww" Inferno yelled out with a small giggle as everyone started to laugh at the girls reaction, I looked back to Juno who held a small smirk before we both shot off of the ground and cased after our daughter who squealed in delight before bolting away from us.

⚔️🚀⚔️

Clarke and Bellamy's capsules slid over before the lid came off causing the two to wake up slowly, Clarke was the first to get out and look around the cryo- sleep chamber.

Clarke looked at everyone she loved still in their capsules when she turned to see Bellamy was up, "Hey" she said softly as she looked back to the man.

Bellamy looked around at all of the other capsules, "Hey. Why is it just us?" He questioned with a slight frown.

Suddenly a boy who looked about their age walked out into view, "That's the way Mom and Dad wanted it. Uh..Can I just say, wow. I mean, I can't tell you how good it is to finally meet you. Weird but good. Great, actually" the boy rambled happily.

Bellamy looked back to Clarke before looking back to the boy before them, "Who are you?"

"My name. Right. I didn't tell you my name. Sorry. I've never met anyone before, so, I clearly suck at it.I'm Jordan, Monty and Harper's son" the boy stammered out with a small smile.

"They didn't go to sleep?" Bellamy asked confusedly.

"They talked about their time on the ring a lot. Too much, actually. How happy they were there. I guess they wanted to get back to that. Get dressed and come to the bridge. Dad left explicit instructions. Wake Clarke and Bellamy first. Play them the message" the boy said as he walked out of the room.