Death of Innocence

Once the two grounders were tied up that was when Lincoln started to stir, "Whoa! He's awake" on of the male delinquents yelled as they looked at the grounder man

Lincoln looked around quickly and realised he was with the Sky people, he looked around once more and felt his face and heart drop at Bexley's 5'3 frame dangling on a hook with her hands bound above her head.

Her head was down causing him to look over her to see what they did to her after they knocked him out, Lincoln's eyes stoped at the fresh droplets of black on the floor.

His head shot back to the delinquents and gave them a nasty glare before thrashing around and tugging at his restraints.

Bellamy glared back but stopped when he realised the grounders worry for the female grounder, "Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this bastard getting free and then freeing her because you screwed up" Bellamy snap looking back over to the girl.

One of the male delinquents noticed Juno and Octavia had barged into the third floor, "Octavia, Juno, get out of here" the boy said but the two stood their ground.

"I told you he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this" Octavia spoke out, glaring at her older brother, Juno tried to get over to Bex but Miller stopped him by grabbing his arm and shaking his head.

"This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us" Bellamy stated before looking over to another delinquent, "get her awake" he snapped and pointed to Bexley.

Juno's eyes widened as a boy grabbed a bucket of water and threw it in Bexley's face, "You did that for all of us?" Octavia said acquisitively looking between Lincoln and Bellamy.

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma" Bellamy defended and glared back at his sister.

Bexley gasped as he eyes shot open and frantically looked around the room, Juno pushed a delinquent away as they pulled out a knife at her waking up.

"It wasn't even them!" Juno shouted at Bellamy as Miller punched him away once more.

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against" the older man yelled at the two as he got in their faces, "How many there are and why they're killing us. And their gonna tell us right now" Bellamy said as he turned towards Bexley.

Her war paint was seeping off of her face and left her face bare other then a little bit of the paint that clung to her face, she didn't look as threatening anymore but it was still apparent who's side she was on.

"No, Bellamy, please" Octavia desperately pleaded.

"Miller, get them out of here"Bellamy ordered making Miller grab both of the teens and pulled them towards the hatch.

"We were there! I-- Hey, get get off of me! I don't even think they speak English" Octavia countered in hopes that would sway her brothers choices.

Juno agreed with that as he nodded his head at what Octavia said, "They won't understand you" he said frantically as he looked over to Bexley and saw her demeanour shift from one of shock to stone cold.