Never Was & Never Will Be

"How's the weather, Reyes? Forecast still calling for death?" Murphy asked sarcastically as Juno looked over his lover as she laid on a examination table with a few monitors connected to her

Jackson looked over the test results, "Abby, take a look at this" he said as Abby made her way over to him after mumbling 'of course' before looking at the screen he offered to her.

"What is it?"

Jackson looked back to Clarke, "Sodium polythanol sulfonate. It's an additive used to prevent clotting. Looks like the radiation broke it down and caused a chain reaction" the man explained.

Clarke walked over towards the two adults, "What happens if we remove it?" She asked as Abby looked back to her daughter with a smile.

"We could save everyone"

Murphy looked intrigued at the woman's words as he moved forward "You could? So you're saying this can still work" he asked as Abby nodded slightly

"Not without testing" the woman quipped.

"The last guy just died, screaming in agony, and you wanna try it again?" Raven stated as discussed was evident in her tone.

Clarke looked back to the mechanic with a pleading expression "Give us a better idea, Raven. Please."

Murphy looked around the room, "So what? We just go out there, hunt for someone else?" He asked with an eye roll.

Miller held his gun as he stood on the platform above them, "No one's going anywhere in this storm" Juno nodded at the boys words as Miller walked down the latter.

Bexley shifted in her sleep as she slowly opened her eyes as Miller stopped right by the girl, "hey grounder princess" Miller said with a small smile as he put a hand on her head.

She smiled slightly as she sluggishly looked around for Juno, once her eyes stoped on his frame her eyes went back to the iv she had.

"Hunting for someone else to kill. What's the matter with you people? Even Baylis honored the dead. He wore the stones of his Rock Line ancestors. Who will honor him?" Luna questioned hostilely as she backed away from everyone slightly.

Clarke looked back to Luna with a shocked expression, "Wait. Baylis was Sangedakru?" Clarke asked gaining a nod from Luna as Clarkes eyes moved over to Emori.

"He was. He was also a thief. He probably stole those stones" Emori stated with a small glare to hide the fear that was slowly rising in her.

"A thief who didn't bare the mark of Sangedakru" Roan pointed out making Clarke look over to Emori with a questionable look.

"That wasn't Baylis, was it?"

Murphy rolled his eyes, "Come on Clarke, that's crazy. Of course-" he trained to clarify as Clarke cut him off.