Prisoners

Bexley screamed out as she kicked the door again, "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE OF YOU!" She yelled out before hitting the door once more with her fist

"Bex there's no point" Juno said sadly as he sat on the bench in the room holding inferno, Bexley didn't listen as she continued her attack on the iron door before Junos radio crackled to life.

Echo's voice cuts on over the radio, "Bellamy, Come in if you can hear me"

Bellamy took a moment before asking the girls name as Bexley and Juno looked to each other,
"Why are we speaking Trig? What's wrong?" Bellamy asked softly as he held her radio closer to him.

"They know you're coming. You've lost the element of surprise"

"Echo, listen to me" Bellamy said firmly.

"Bellamy, you have to go back. We have their pilot, so you're safe for now. But you can't come here"

"Not possible. It's a long story, but we can't go back and we can't stop. We're five days out. You have that long to find us a safe way in. After that we run out of rations"

"We're on it. Be safe. Over and out" after Echo said that the radio cut off again and it was silent for a moment before the door pulled open.

"Clarke said you were a medic" McCreary said as two of his guys walked into the room and roughly grabbed Bexley and started pulling her from the holding room.

Juno yelled out after the men as Inferno cried loudly for her mom, Bexley tried to pull her arms away from the two men as Juno rushed out of the room.

Bex continued to struggle in the men's hold until she felt the barrel of the gun press into the side of her head, she froze her struggle and stood as still as possible as Juno raised his hands.

"P-please don't" Juno stuttered slightly as he watched McCreary hold his gun to Bexley's head.

"Get back in the room and we won't knoll the mother for your child" Juno held McCreary's gaze before shifting his eyes back to Bexley who held a stone cold look but her eyes pleaded with him to do as the man said.

Juno nodded slightly as he stepped back into the room with a look of grimace, the door closed on him and the two men forced Bex to look at McCreary, "I was told that your some blood warrior- so you know the blood queens way" Bexley glared but nodded slightly.

The man smiled before getting on the radio, "A team, cease fire. Dog is in. Move to position B and join in on the fun"

McCreary walked into the surveillance room and watched as everyone ran around with Diyoza and Kane, "Let em run. They'll die of starvation in the wasteland. What's wrong, Kane? I thought this is what you wanted, too."