It Will Never Be Again

Bexley was sat outside of Arkadia with her small army as Roan and his men approached the camp, "on me" Bexley called as she got up from her spot to meet Roan with Juno and Grean on her sides with weapons drawn

"What ever you have against Trikru and Skikru that's between you but you leave me and my people the hell out of it!" Bexley spat with a sharp glare.

Roan frowned at her before he muttered a small 'leave us' as his guards obeyed, "look Bex that wasn't my call" Roan stated as Clarke walked over to the small camp.

"We have some spare room for your people, are you ready to go?" Clarke asked making Bexley nod as she grabbed her and Juno's bag as Shad walked out with his own bag, she tossed the boy his bag who caught it with ease before walking with Clarke and Roan back to Arkadia.

"Get that last barrel loaded" Monty ordered as someone moved it into the back of the rover.

Clarke looked back to Bexley, Juno, Roan and a few Azgedan men, "Bellamy and I will lead the way in the Rover. You, Bex, Juno and your men will ride in back with the fuel" Bexley nodded as her and Juno climbed into the back after Juno hugged Monty one last time.

Seiku glared at the blond, "The king of Azgeda follows no one" the man said as he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword in a threatening way.

Roan stepped closer to the man with a small glare, "It's all right, Seiku. Best we stay out of sight for now" he said before climbing into the back only to see Bexley sitting in the corner with Juno by her side and Shad sitting across from them.

"It's time to go" Bellamy said as he moved toward the Rover as Clarke asked Monty if everything was set to go.

Monty nodded, "Locked and loaded. I do, however, feel the need to reiterate: you're about to drive the last 10 barrels of hydrazine known to man, a cargo which Raven needs every last drop of, through hostile territory packed with warring clans, over uneven roads where one serious bump could cause an explosion that would not only kill all of you but would wipe out mankind's only remaining chance for survival" Monty stated with a serious face as Roan lightly scoffed.

"What could possibly go wrong?" The man quipped before the rover stated and pulled out of Arkadia.

🌘🚀🌔

"Is it Octavia?" Clarke asked as they drove in silence for almost an hour, Bexley had readjusted herself with Juno's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

Bellamy glanced around at the trees, "Keep your eyes on the trees" he said out loud as he ignored Clarke's question.

Clarke shook her head at Bellamy's stubbornness, "She hasn't forgiven you, has she? I told you it would take time" she explained with a sad glint to her eyes.

"We don't have much of that left now, do we? Hang on. We got a situation. Looks like a Trikru checkpoint. Stay alert, show no weapons. Keep your passengers on ice" Bellamy ordered as a Arkadian Guard gave a small response as they got out of the Rover.

"Wait. It's not a checkpoint. They have wounded" she said before taking a look back to Bexley who was pulling back her hair, Bex nodded to the blond as she ran after the girl.

Bellamy watched the two girls run towards the checkpoint, "Clarke" the man called as Juno called out for Bexley.

The Arkadian Guard looked between the two, "What is she doing?" The man asked as he referred to Clarke.

"Being Clarke. No one else gets out" he said looking back to the rover as the Azgeda men and Shad were left in the rover.

A Triku Warrior stepped forward was Bex and Clarke neared them, "Wanheda, Jus Gonna" The warrior called out.

"What happened here?" Bexley asked with sad eyes.

"Azgeda burned our village to the ground. My father caught an ax with his leg and we can't stop the bleeding" the warrior stated with a angered face as tears welled in their eyes.

Clarke shook her head as Bexley felt her face shift to a scowl, "I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do" Clarke said softly as she watched the warrior.

Bellamy and Juno walked forward, "Think maybe you can clear the road?" Bellamy asked carefully.

The Triku Warrior turned to face everyone, "Everyone, move! If you're headed to Polis, we could use a ride" they said with a small glare.

Juno shook his head slightly, "We're not headed to Polis" he said as he pulled Bexley towards him while keeping his arm around her waist.

"Broadleaf and Plains Riders are moving against Azgeda. We want in" the warrior stated as everyone helped move the road blockade.

Bellamy watched a kid walk towards the Rover, "Hey, kid, get away from there" Bellamy called but that didn't stop the curious kid.

"Azgeda! Azgeda!" Triku young boy yelled out after he opened the door to the rover.

"No! Move! Damn it. Looks like we got another problem" Bellamy said gruffly.

"Murphy didn't say anything about a river" Clarke stated as they looked to the river.

"What else could go wrong?"

Roan glanced back to Bellamy, "Ice melt. I'll find us a place to cross upstream" Roan offered as he glanced back to Bexley who refused to meet his gaze.

Roan sighed before moving to walk away, "Wait. Take the Rover. You'll cover more ground and it'll be safer" Bellamy looked over to the king at Clarkes words.

"With him?"

Clarke nodded her head, "We have to get across the river. The rest of us will stay here and guard the fuel" she said looking back to Juno and Bexley.

Bellamy nodded in response but still held a hesitant look, "We won't be long. Eyes sharp" the man stated as Juno pulled away from Bexley and walked towards the rover with Bellamy and Roan.

An Arkadian Guard  looked back over to the two girls, "Yes, sir. Eyes up. Watch that tree line" he said as he looked through the scope of his rifle while Bexley loaded a poisoned arrow from her bag that Lincoln helped her make.

Seiku walked up to Roan with one of the other azgedan guards walking with him, "My king. We should go with you" he stated as Shad sent Juno a reassuring nod as he pulled out his sword and stood closely to Bexley.

"Nothing is more important than this cargo. Keep it safe and keep her safe" Roan stated as he looked back to Bexley who only sent him a glare.