The Fall And Ahe Rise

Bexley sat at the fire as Juno sat with his arms wrapped firmly around her as she slept in his arms, they were waiting on Octavia as she had stepped away with Indra briefly leaving the two alone by Bexley's tent

"You okay?" a voice murmurs as she sit down beside the two, Juno turned his head so he could see clarke, Juno smiles smally and nods.

"m'fine" He mutters glancing over clarke's face before looking back to Bexley who had curled into his chest.

"Im just glad to see your okay. I was worried for you two" Clarke gave a short laugh while staring down at the fire and away from the two as Octavia sat down close to Juno, "I would've taken you with me, but we had no ti-" Octavia looked to the girl skeptically as Clarke froze at her own words.

"Wait?What?" Juno furrows his brows in confusion as Clarke's gaze snapped up to meet the duo who watched her warily, eyes wide as she stammered for a good answer to cover her own ass.

"Last time i saw you, you were heading into a building in the middle of TonDC" Octavia states quietly noticing octavia walking their way "Yo-you and lexa fled?" her voice is so quiet, Clarke doesn't hear her as Juno looks to octavia who sat on the opposite side of the fire, her eyes set on Clarke with a burning gaze that was laced with poison.

"Everything okay?" clarke raises her head, guilt eating away at her inside as octavia looks at her doubtfully.

"I've been going over it and over it in my head just trying to figure out how...Your still alive."
Octavia purses her lips at clarke in an acquisitively way.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke plays dumb, in hopes of her friends not finding out.

"I saw you in tondc before the missile hit " Octavia states, "I know you Clarke, somethings wrong. And then you and lexa just disappear and happen to survive?" tears filled Clarke's eyes as she looked to her lap, trying to ignore the stares of the two sky teens turned grounders, that they both gave her.

"Tell me, you didn't know it was coming "octavia pleads in a cracking voice.

"You didn't know, right?" Juno speaks up as clarke glances up warily, "Clarke. Please tell me you couldn't have saved her" Juno said as he looked between Clarke and the heavily drugged girl in his arms.

Juno felt betrayed as he had to listen to the girl he cares for cry out in pain as they cleaned her burned arm and facial wound and relocated her shoulder, he didn't know how to feel towards the blond at this moment.

"You let all those people die" Octavia jumps up quickly, her words hitting Clarke like a ton of bricks" You were gonna let me die, Bexley has to carry the wounds you caused! look what you did to her!" she snaps harshly at Clarke, who glances to the younger girl with guilt written across her face, "She's 16 Clarke!".

"Hey." Clarke holds a hand up in defense. "I did it to save bellamy. So that we could win this war,Don't you see that?"

Bexley groans lightly with a small whimper that escaped her lips as she shifted in her sleep, clarke moves to help her but octavia pushes her away as Shad came over to the group with his hand on the hilt of his sword

"Don't." Shad hisses helping Bex up himself, Juno allows the burnet to pick up the girl before carrying her away to her tent with Nyko right behind them.

'If we'd evacuated tondc, Mount weather would've known that someone tipped us off. They would have found your brother" Clarke tries in a pleading voice with octavia, who glared at clarke menacingly.

"No, bellamy would have never told you do that" Octavia shakes her head in denial. "He would've found another way."

"I couldn't take that risk."Clarke mumbles looking to the ground in regret.

"You took that risk when you told bellamy to go into the mountain." Juno spat under his breath, Clarke's eyes snapping up to meet Juno's dark one stony brown eyes.

"Right.Your in charge now,and you get to decide who's disposable." Octavia nods at clarke in distaste.

"You'd have fit right in on the council." Juno spat as he got up and moved towards Bexley's tent as octavia turns around heaving in anger moving to walk away.

"Hey, wait." Clarke calls out, stopping the two.

"What do you want clarke?" Juno murmurs under his breath in distrust as they turn back to the blond.

"You can't tell anyone. If people found out tha-"

"The alliance will break." octavia finishes.
"We're not idiots clarke." And with that,octavia marched off after getting a nod from Juno who turned to enter Bexley's tent.

🌎⚔️🌏

Juno walked into the tent to see Bexley standing before Shad as she pointed to a few different things.

"What's going on?" Juno asked confusedly and slightly worried as Bex was standing instead of resting.

"Lexa is having Shad and Kiki stay with us to ensure I am safe" Bexley said lowly as she watched as Shad and Kiki's things are brought in.

Cheers fill the air as grounders point to the sky in astonishment, everyone in the tent ran out only to see a signal flare flying through the sky.

Everyone started grinning at the sight "He did it" Juno chuckles softly, "I knew he could" he said as he pulled Bexley into his side with a giant grin plastered across his face that mirrored everyone else's.

"Heda!"
The group turned to see Clarke and lexa standing on the hill. "Teik em laud-tromon de!" the commander shouts riling the grounders up.

The sound of horns echoing in the distance, cause the grounder to shout, "Kom wor!" Lexa yelled as everyone of the grounders gave a war cry.