Murderer

Bexley, Shad and Kiki road into a small village where Lexa and Gustus were stood waiting for the trio

Bexley was quick to dismount the horse and make her way to the two, Lexa held a smile as the girl quickly walked over to her but her smile fell when she saw how pale the girls face was.

"Bec whats wrong?!" Lexa asked taking a few strides forward.

"One of the sky people shot up TonDC looking for the people they lost to the mountain men" Bexley stammered out with a defeated look etched onto her face.

Lexa nodded gravely, "come we have to get you ready, but we will talk more on this later" Lexa said before she led the group to a spare home.

~~

Once Bexley was changed out of her armor and into something a lot more homie, she, Lexa and Gustus walked towards the old train station that was converted into a prison.

Kane stands up when he notices three grounders entering. Gustus comes with another guard and tries to take Jaha who immediately started to fight back.

Kane rose to his feet, "Stop! We came in peace! We came in peace, please!" The black haired man pleaded.

"You speak of peace when you send an assassin into one of my villages" Gustus growls and glares at the two men.

Kane gives the man a questioning look, "What are you talking about?" Gustus only glared harder at the two men.

"Blood must have blood" the grounder man said before he pulls out his knife as tosses it at their feet, "One of you will die here, today by the other's hand. We will hear the terms of your surrender from the man who lives. Fetch us when it's done" Gustus said looking back at the two girls who sat on the other side of the small room in a timid manner.

"They want us to turn on each other" Jaha said looking back to Kane with a unreadable expression.

Lexa shook her head, "They want justice" Bexley nodded at her words as her eyes stayed trained on the floor.

"Lives have been lost on both sides. That's why we need to end this war!" Kane exclaimed as he ripped his jacket off and threw it a little bit away from his sitting form.

Jaha walks over the two girls who is overseeing them, "What are you'r names?" Jaha asked softly as the two girls hugged their knees into their chests.

"Lexa" Lexa responded timidly, "Bexley" the ginger said following in Lexa's timid footsteps.

"Lexa, Bexley, I'm Thelonious and this is Marcus. Your commander spoke of an assassin in the village?" Bexley looked over to Lexa with teary eyes as she thought of her brother and not knowing if he was alive or dead.

Lexa took Bexley's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "Yes, eighteen of our people were murdered. Elders, children" the older girl explained trying to keep up her facade.