Introuders

Niylah was the first to speak up, "Clarke, Abby, what're you doing?" She asked but didn't move one inch

Indra shook her head, "That's not Clarke and Abby" she said lowly as she continued to point her gun at the Primes and Clarke.

Clarke smiled sarcastically, "Very good. Seems we got our nightblood despite what I'm told what you did with Kane. Now you have three seconds to stand down" she said lightly.

Indra looked between the hostages with a pained look, "Or what? If you kill them, we kill you. You didn't think this through" Clarke points the gun right at Gaia's head.

"One... two..."

Gaia nods her head as Bexley glared at the floor, "Weapons down now" Indra said as she pulled her gun down.

Everyone places there weapons down, "Told you. Clarke's memories may suck,  but they do come in handy" Clarke mused with a small smirk.

⚔️🚀⚔️

The group walked into the dining hall as 9 other people stood around, "Indra, what is this?" A man asked a he moved forward as the primes held guns to the hostages heads as they spread out in the room.

"Just stay calm" Indra stated as she faced the intruders.

The guard holding Jackson pushed him forward as Simone continued to look at Indra, "How many more of you are awake?" She asked.

"None."

Simone glared lightly, "Are you sure? We'll sweep the ship. Anyone we find dies, and for each of them, so does one of you. Care to amend your answer?" She said looking to the woman who looked back to Bexley, she shook her head slightly.

"No" Indra deadpanned.

Russell pulled Madi around as Bexley pulled against her captor only to get smacked across the face, "Ok. You're their leader, so here's the situation. We're setting sail for planet Beta. It's a 20 year journey. You can take it with us peacefully in cryo" Russell said as everyone started to undo the restraints, "Or you can die, today. We'll give you an hour to decide" he said as he pushed Madi forward as he pulls Inferno forward and in ties her.

Inferno is shoved forward towards her mother, Bexley glared at the man as Indra pulled her and her daughter closer to her, Madi pulled out her gag, "Attack!" She yelled as screaming and shouting with gunshots, a few men drop to the ground groaning.

Clarke walks towards Madi as Simone points a gun at Madi, "No one gives orders here but us" Maid smirked a Clarke before she punches Madi making her fall to the ground before looking back to Russell and Simone, "Uch, let them rot. Come on we have things to discuss" she spat as she turned to walk out.

The primes start leaving, "Lock it up" Russell said as Jackson heads over to check Madi, Bexley walked over to an air vent and pulled out an extra set of weapons.