Six Months

Bexley stood in a room with Roan on a table as she tended to his wounds but with her hands chained making that much harder to work, it was silent as she worked on him

Another healer walked over and brought a few different appointments and anabiotic's for the king as he looked over the girl, "when was the last time you bled?" The man asked looking at the girl.

Bexley gave him an odd look before her face fell at what the man had inferred as she realized that his words had some truth behind them.

A blade then suddenly rips through the cloth revealing that the body that was calmed to be Ontari wasn't hers, but it was in fact Octavia.

She quietly views the Healers tending the King, before sliding along the floor taking out two Azgeda warriors.

Octavia then uses a spear from one of the dead warriors to instantly kill the other Healer making Bex gasp and step away.

After, she unlocks a door allowing Clarke and Abby inside, "Your king's on the table" Clarke, used to Octavia's skills, quickly enters and tends to Roan.

Abby enters, clearly astonished yet highly amused at Octavia's handiwork.

"Well, go save him" Octavia stated before standing by the door.

Bexley watched with wide eyes as Abby and Clarke, suddenly noticing Bexley was in the room Clake and Abby shared a look before Abby rushed over to the girl, "hey your ok" she said softly when Bex looked slightly startled by the woman's sudden movements.

"Juno- where's Juno?" She asked softly as Abby guides her towards Octavia who breaks her chains.

"He's with Bellamy" Abby said shortly before leading her over towards Roan, now that are we dealing with Bexley?" The woman asked as Bex stepped towards the king.

"The bullet is pressing against his carotid. It's cutting off blood flow to his brain. As soon as you get it out, he should wake up" Bexley stated with a frown as she looked over the man once more.

~~

Abby, Bexley and Clarke worked in silence as Abby tried to extract the bullet, "Come on. Come on. Almost there" Abby muttered to herself as she worked on the bullet, "Got it" Abby said after a few moments as she pulled out the bullet.

Clarke smiled slightly, "Good job. What now?" She asked with a curious expression.

"Now we wait" Bexley stated as she leaned against a wall.

🌘🚀🌔

Abby checked the king once more, "His breathing is still too shallow" she stated making Bexley walk over to her and takes a listen for herself, only for her to nod at in agreement to the woman's previous words.

Clarke looked to her mother in disbelief, "You said his lungs were fine" she said almost angrily.

"No. I said I thought so. It's possible a bone fragment could've lodged in the tissue" Abby stated with a small glare.