War is war

Octavia and Juno sat in medical after being treated in medical as Indra enters with Bexley,"What do you want?" Octavia asked as Juno gave Bex a smile

"What do you want?" Octavia asked as Juno gave Bex a smile.

"You fought well today" Bexley said with a smile as he grinned down at her.

"Thanks Sunshine" Juno said as he pulled her into him and hugged her tightly.

Bexley smiled as they held onto each other, "I have to go out with the hunting party I'll see you later" she said softly as she gingerly pressed her lips to his before pulling away and going out to meet the party.

🌎⚔️🌏

Indra is getting food after the party came back with two boars and cooked the meat over a fire,
"Eat, get strong. Only then will we win this war" Indra advised the two teens who gained a small smile.

Kane steps forward to take some food, "Thank you" he says softly before he goes to sit next to Octavia, Juno and Bexley, "You did this" kane said as he looked around.

Bexley was sat on the ground in front of Juno across from Octavia who sat on another log not too far away so Kane chose to sit with Octavia, "You're welcome. Don't blow it" she stated giving him a cold look.

Shad stood and walked over towards Octavia, "The boar put up a better fight than you" he joked gaining a giggle from Bex who smiled at his words.

"I see you're making friends" kane said softly as he watched his sone play with one of Bexley's braided sections of hair.

"What do you want from me?" Octavia asked as she looked up from her food and to the man.

"What do you think is going to happen once we get your friends back? For now, we have a common goal but one day this war is gonna end. What then?" Kane asked cryptically.

"Just get to the point" Octavia groaned out.

Kane  nodded before continuing, "We know so little about them, you and my son have earned their respect. I need you to be our eyes and ears" he stated as he looked over to his son briefly.

Octavia stared at him awkwardly, "You're asking me to be a spy?" She asked with a glare.

"I'm asking you to look out for your people" Kane stated as he looked towards his son.

Octavia glared at the man, "I am" she says before standing up and leaves and goes to sit near Indra.

🌘🚀🌔