The War

Juno and Bexley walked down one of the tunnels together as they neared a third entrance Lincoln had drawn out for the two

As they reached the door as a horn erupts through the air, causing Juno  to spin around in confusion, "A horn?" he mutters before looking to Bexley, "What does that mean?".

"We're retreating." Bexley breathes in disbelief as she meets Juno's wary eyes, "That can't be right" Bexley said looking back the way they came.

"They're still in there" Juno said as he didn't want to retreat without his friends, as Bexley turned to face the boy her eyes widened as the door opened.

Monty and Miller walked out before pulling the two in through the door, "holy shit you two are ok!" Juno said as he pulled the two boys into a hug.

"You didn't say there was a grounder with you" Miller said as he looked over the ginger haired girl.

"That's Bex she stayed after their army retracted" he stated before there was some pounding on the door, Monty looked between the two before pushing the door open once more long to reveal Kiki and Shad.

Kiki smiled towards Bexley, "We got your back, so gonplei nou ste odon" she said with a smile.

Shad smiled down at the girl, "ai badan yu op en nou moun" he stated with a bow of his head.

"Alright let's go meet up with the others" and with that the group of teens were off for level 5.

🌘🚀🌔

Juno and Bex were sat in a room with Jasper and Octavia as they waited for Maya to return but there was an uncomfortable silence until the door swung open as maya and the man she was looking for walked in.

Bexley shot up just as octavia did, their weapons pointed out, Bex was a little jumpy after all the horrible stories she was told about the mountain men.

"Thank god" jasper murmurs pulling her into a hug. "Did anyone see you?" He asked scared if she had been seen by anyone that would report her.

"Don't." Bexley  barked at the man who aimed his weapon to the two girls.

"Lee put the gun down." maya orders pushing the weapon to the ground.

"You didn't say there was outsiders with you. he breathes looking between the two girls who held their swords out.

"She's not an outsider" Jasper argues defending Octavia as Lee's jaw dropped as Jasper didn't defend the ginger.

"Yes we are." Octavia states, glancing to aurora as she remembered the words she told indra in the tunnels.

"They are with us." maya clenches her jaw at the man. "Cage is in the dorms,they brought another group in from the ark for bone marrow.They're not even trying to fix the dam."she explains briefly.

"How many soldiers with cage?" Jasper asked.

"Uh, six Why?" the man replies with furrowed brows.

Jasper removes his gun from his back and passes it to maya. "Just get me close." he states. "They will be happy you found another eight doses.I need a-"

Octavia's hand shot out a knife at the ready.
"Aim for the throat" she states passing it to him. "Slash,don't stab. Make it deep" She pauses, "And jasper" Octavia catches his gaze, "Don't hesitate,because if you hesitate he can get the upper hand on you.When you know you've got him, take him out."

"Got it "He nods looking down at the knife. "No pressure."he mutters to himself before following lee out and leaving the three girls and Juno alone.

"See anything?"Bexley glances to octavia who peered out the a window on the door.

Bex was with Juno holding hands in the back ,where a long hallway was placed.

And maya paced between them in the middle of the room, worry for jasper written evidently across her face.

"Long way from the ark, huh?" Maya disregards the gingers question and glances between the two girls and boy in curiosity.

"Not my ark." octavia replies quietly. "I didn't have a view either."

"Still." Maya murmurs as she steps up beside octavia to peer out the other window. "I wish i could see it."

"Me too" Bexley muttered feeling Juno lightly squeeze her hand with a small smile while Octavia went quiet for a moment, before flashing her eyes to to the couple.

"Maybe you can." She replies turning her gaze back to maya. "There's an airlock,We used it to hold emerson. All we have to do is get you there-"

"So i could live in a cell?"
Again,octavia glanced to back to the couple,who was already looking at Octavia sympathetically knowing she was trying for Jaspers sake.

"At least you could live " The door thatBexley was closest to suddenly bursted open and two kids filed inside, their lips connected in a heated make-out session.

Bexley steps up, her sword out as she stared at them while Juno and Octavia pulled out their weapons, Octavia with her sword and Juno with a set of throwing knives.

And when the kids turned to see her and octavia, they screamed and ran, "Outsiders!"
Juno, Bexley and Octavia glanced to each other before taking off out the door.

"Octavia! ginger! Juno! Don't!"Maya shouts after
them.

Bexley shot maya a 'really?' Look before the two kids disappeared around the corner as guards came forward, facing the two girls ready to fight.

Octavia was the first to throw her sword, landing in the man on the left, Bexley tossed her's next, as it embedded into the other mans skull, Octavia grabbed her sword as Bexley reached down to grab her's while Juno got two knives ready but hiding the rest on his person.

Shouting came in the distance, alerting the girls,
"Run!"Octavia shouts taking off, maya hot on her heels.

Bexley ran behind the girls but stoped when a guard yelled out, "Got one!"A guard shouts grabbing Juno harshly and lifting him up.

"Octavia go! I'll get him!" Bexley yelled before turning as running back to the boy she loved, she jumped at one of the men holding onto Juno and swung herself around before plunging her sword into the man with a battle cry as more men showed up.

"BEC DONT" Juno yelled as one of the men pulled out an electrical baton and zapping the girl in the back, Bexley cried out before she fell to the floor with labored breaths.

Bexley looked around slightly as they bound her hands, "is she a grounder?" One asked, "I think so but let's still bring her" another quipped before dragging the two teens away.

A/n

OMG!!!! Thank you for a thousand reads on this story!!!! I love you all so much❤️