Freedom And Highs

Jasper runs over to Octavia after freaking out over a  hallucination of a grounder he had just seen, "Octavia? Octavia, I think I'm going crazy, or the Grounders are here, or I'm going crazy, or-" Jasper rambled as he held onto Octavia's arms

Octavia looked at the loopy boy who was obviously under the influence of some substance, "Ok. Just slow down. Just tell me what you saw" she said as she too started to look around for said grounders.

Jasper point at a grounder hallucination but Octavia saw nothing and gave the boy an odd look, "Him" Octavia looked around once more but still came up with nothing.

"Jasper, there's no one there" the girl said softly.

Jasper looked frantically around before pointing to the same spot he had, "He's right there! We have to run. We have to run. Why isn't anyone doing any-" Jasper rambled as he grabbed Octavia's hand.

"Stop it. Shut up. Jasper, are you on something?" Octavia asked finally having had enough of the boys antics.

Jasper held onto Octavia with big eyes, "I love you, and I just want you to know this. We're all gonna die soon, ok? I love you" Jasper tries to eat another nut but Octavia took it away from Jasper before he could eat it.

Octavia looked at the nuts in her had with a questioning expression written all over her face, "Is this all you've eaten today?" She asked looking back to the boy.

Jasper nodded his head frantically, "It is, but who the hell cares now? It's-" he tried to say but was cut off by Octavia.

"You're totally bombed. Relax. Here, buddy. Take this" Octavia says as she hands Jasper a random stick from ground.

Jasper give Octavia a weird look, "It's a stick" he said as he took the stick from her and inspected it.

Octavia shook her head trying to keep herself from laughing, "No. This is an anti-grounder stick. So as long as you hold this and you sit right here, grounders won't be able to see you. See?" She said as she sat him down.

"Yeah. Makes sense. I'll just stay right here. Does make sense" Jasper said as he sat down as he held onto his stick and continued to look around with wide eyes.

Octavia shook her head at the situation, "Stay right there" she said before running off.

Back at the dropship, Miller is sitting down when Octavia opens the hatch much to Millers annoyance, "Get out" the boy grumbled.

Octavia rose her hands in a show of surrendering, "Relax. I thought you might be hungry. A peace offering. I shouldn't have come up here alone earlier. It was stupid and dangerous, and they're not worth it. I won't tell Bellamy if you won't" she said with a sort of flirty tone making miller shake his head but take the nuts none the less.

Octavia smirked over to Lincoln before closing the hatch once more, Bexley shared a weird look with Lincoln as Bexley tried to look at what tried to look at what the girl had given their guard.

But she couldn't help the smile that made its way onto her face as she realised what type of nuts Octavia had passed off to the boy.

🌘🚀🌔

Octavia and Juno opened the hatch to the dropship and drops a pile clothes for the two grounders before moving to remove the twos restraints.

Juno smile at the girl as he worked at her restraints that were a lot tighter them how he had left them, she hissed in pain as he released on of her wrists.

Her wrist was red and looked like it had cut into her flesh a bit, Juno scowled at her wrist wondering how his people could be ok with this.

He pulled her other wrist from the restraints before passing her a new shirt and a purple pull over jacket, she quickly changed as Juno turn away slightly.

The boy turned back around when she tapped on his shoulder, Lincoln spoke up louder, They'll know you helped us" he stated as if trying to sway her decision.

Octavia shook her head as Juno scoffed, he didn't care if they were told off and he didn't want to see the two people that saved them die for no reason other then the delinquents felt like it.

"You said it- you stay here, you'll die. I'm not gonna let that happen" Octavia explained as Juno lightly grabbed onto Bexley's hand, Bexley looked down with a small smile as her face began to burn.

Lincoln shook his head at her words, "I'm not gonna put you in danger" the man said as he looked down at the sky girl.

"Look we need to do this now. Okay?" Juno stated over Lincoln, if they didn't do this now they had no idea how long the effects of the nuts would last.

Lincoln Even in these clothes, I'll be seen.

Octavia smiled to Juno who gripped Bexley's hand, "People are seeing plenty of things right now" she said before directing the group out of the drop ship and into the main stream of camp.

Juno held Bexley closely to himself as they walked past the delirious crowd of delinquents, "how will I see you again? I-I mean if you want to that is" Bexley reached for her pants pocket and pulled out a black knight damascus steel outdoor knife.

She held out the knife to him, he gave the handmade knife a look of awe as he slowly took the blade, on the handle was an engraving of 'JUS GONA'.

He turned the knife over as he let his fingers trace over the engraved words and took in everything about the knife, he looked back to her but saw she was no longer in her original place.

She looked back at him briefly and gave a small smile with a wave, "Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim" she spoke to him and watched as the boys face became confused before turning to a dopey grin.

He cupped his hands around his mouth, "May we meet again!" He called as he pulled his hands down and watched as she rolled her eyes and held a smile.

He stood watching her retreating figure with Lincoln not too far behind her.