To Hell With You

Bexley walked down the stairs of her home as she came face to face with the banished Azgeda prince, she was 13 years old as she watched Nyx level with the prince

Suddenly she was called into the room by Nyx, she took a deep breath before walking into the room, "Roan you remember Jus Gonna?" The red headed woman asked with a small smile.

Roan nodded, "she's one of the best warriors around, never lost a battle. She's a lot smaller in person" Roan joked as he watched the young girls hard facade fall as she burst into a fit of giggles.

Nyx smiled before she lightly guided the girl towards a corner to discuss what to do with the banished prince, he was left stood in the middle of the room wondering how the young girl with such a high body count could still act like a child, he already held so much respect for the girl and maybe she had just gained a little bit more.

🌘🚀🌔

Clarke and everyone were locked away within the tower leaving everyone to their thoughts as Juno was next to Octavia as they sat in silence, "Bexley will be fine she's a tough girl" Octavia said softly while shooting him a look of reassurance.

"I know" Juno said with a small smile, "but it's been odd lately" he said gaining Octavias attention as she gave a soft 'oh?' in a questioning way, "she's been getting sick a lot lately" he said softly.

"June I heard something but you'll probably wanna hear it from her and not me" Juno gave Octavia a weird look as Clarke cried over Lexa's loss as some of the Azgeda grounders entered the cell.

"Wanheda, on your feet" a Azgeda guard spoke as they walked towards the blond.

"Where's the king? Hey, I need to see Roan" she said as they pulled her up and cut her chains before covering Clark's head with a bag and taken out of the cell.

Bellamy's eyes widened as they pulled Juno up too and roughly pulled him out of the cell to follow after Clarke, "Hey!" Bellamy yelled out as the two were pulled out of sight.

"No!" Abby and Kane yelled out for their children as Bellamy kept yelling out for echo to turn around and just listen to him for a moment

🌎⚔️🌏

Echo walked into the the war room with Clarke and Juno, "Wanheda, and the sky boy as requested. Shall I summon the war chiefs?" Echo asked only for roan to shake his head.

"No" Roan said shortly with a hard look on his face.

Echo's eyes widened at her kings words, "Sire-" she questioned only for him to wave his hand at her.

"Get out. It's always something with you, isn't it? And take the sky boy to my chambers" he commanded as his eyes softened slightly at the mention of the girl still passed out on his bed.