The Final Conclave 

Bexley was sat at small table in the tower as she talked with her war chief, "Guara what's this I hear about a finale Conclave?" Bexley asked as Juno sat next to her holding her hand

"Yes the sky people said that's the only way for people not to kill each other in the streets"

"Well have you found anyone that wants to fight for Podakru yet?" Bexley asked knowing not many were willing to fight anymore after losing their homes.

"With your permission I would be honored to fight one last time for my clan" Guara said as Juno nodded in approval.

Bexley gave a small smile as she nodded in appreciation as Shad walked into the room, "Gaia wishes to speak with you" the man said with a frown, Bexley nodded before she and Juno followed the man out of the room.

Then they stopped outside the room Bexley pushed inward alone, "good to see your still alive commander" Gaia said with a smile, "but it is time for you to give up the flame as I'm sure you are ready have it out" Bexley nods as she walks over to the table.

She sits down as Gaia and a healer stand over her and get ready to extract the flame.

Bexley looked around the room as Lexa approached her with a sad look, "I know you have to do this but you'll live on as Jus Gona and the next commander will make sure to gain you as a great ally" Lexa said as tears rolled down both of their cheeks.

Bexley pulled Lexa into a tight hug, "Leida Leksa kom Trikru, Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim." (Goodbye Lexa from Trikru, may we meet again) She said softly as she opened her eyes once more.

"Leida Bectly Kom Podakru, oso wilt choda op nodotaim. Hodnes oso nou ste kwelnes." (we will meet again, love was never weakness) Lexa said softly as Bexley felt a blade dig into the back of her neck.

Bexley open her eyes as a tear ran down her cheek, "Quia nunc vale" Gaia said as the flame deactivated and she pulled it from her neck.

The healer rushed over to stitch it up before putting some anti scar ointment around the stitches, Bexley rose to her feet after quickly wiping a tear away.

She walked out of the room and met with Everyone outside as the culling started as Gaia called on the Skaikru warrior, "Octavia from Skaikru, step forward. Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honor as their champion. Ilian kom Trisharakru. Accept the sigil of your clan and fight with honor as their champion" she said as she called the last two up.

"Conclave. A battle to the death within the walls of Polis. These warriors will fight until only one remains. When that warrior collects all the sigils from the fallen and delivers them to me, they will be declared the victor. This final champion alone will tell us which clan is meant to susrvive in the crypt of Bekka Pramheda, and which clans are meant to perish in Praimfaya. We honor those who fall by the sword but follow the One who wields it best." Gaia proclaimed as she watched everyone.

Luna stepped out of the shadows with a determined look on her face, "That would be me. I'm Luna kom Flokru and I'm the last of my clan" she said as she walked up on stage.

Gaia couldn't help the glare that made its way onto her face, "We know who you are--the natblida who ran from her conclave."

"I'm not running from this one"

"Accept this sigil, Luna kom Flokru, but with your clan gone, who will you fight for?" Gaia asked with a frown.

"I fight for no one. I fight for death. When I win, no one will be saved" Luna stated as she over looked everyone.

Shad placed a hand on the girls shoulder, "the horses are ready" he said as Bexley gave one last smile to Guara before she and Juno walked over towards the horses and started for Louwoda Kliron Kru.

Shad watched the two leave with sad eyes not knowing if he'd see them again.

🌍⚔️🌏

Bexley stood in a hut inside of Louwoda Kliron Kru as she listened in on the final conclave, "Mezi, kom louwoda klion kru...your fight is over. Only 4 warriors remain - Roan kom Azgeda, Luna kom Flokru, Guara kom Podakru and Octavia kom Skaikru"  Bexley did a small victory dance as the second in command walk into the room.

"How is it going?"

"Four clans left" Juno said softly as two men walked in, "what's going on?" He asked confusedly as the men stepped closer.

Before the two teens could do anything the men grabbed the two teens before blowing a weird powder into the twos faces, their eyes grew heavy as Juno was the first to fall to the floor, Bexley tried to hit her assailant but stoped when she stumbled over her own two feet and crashed into the floor.

Quickly the men moved her onto her side before placing her and Juno onto a bed, Bexley felt her eyes close as Juno tried to fight against his closing eyes.

"Yu gonplei ste, this'll be less painful for when Praimfaya hits" the man said softly as he wiped a tear away from Bexley's cheek.