Were not alone

🌎⚔️🌏

🌎⚔️🌏

Bexley, Shad and Kiki were on route to meet Anya and Lexa in TonDC, to discuss the looming problem with the supposed Skaikru.

Some teenagers apparently fell from the sky a few days ago and Anya and Lexa didn't want to see what they could use against them, for all they know is it's more people like the mountain men.

Shad had been disassociated from the Azgedan's since they joined the other clans so he couldn't meet with them to talk about the sky people.

Bexley was the new commander of Podakru upon the kidnapping of Nyx, she was abducted by a mountain man as reapers stormed the village, taking a few honorable men, women and their commander.

The mountain men had never stormed a village before, unless they were caught breaking the rules then the whole village was found slaughtered days later.

Even Bexley was disgusted at the mountain men's actions as she had promised her brother to only take lives of the people who have wronged her and people on the battlefield, but after winning a war they never followed the Clan back to their homes and slaughtered them.

"When did you say we'd arrive Kiki? It shouldn't be too much further now right?" Shad asked as he road his black horse that held bule paint that signified it was a horse of Podakru.

"We should be there in a few more hours. Commander? Are you alright you've been silent this whole journey" Kiki called up ahead as Bex had taken to the front of the pack, leading the other two who road their horses side by side.

Bex pulled the reins back lightly so the horse would slow down enough to let her friends catch up to them.

"I'm just worried about Nyko he has yet to respond back and he and Lincoln are the closest to the sky people so-"

*AHHHH*

Bex looked around them swiftly before noticing how close they were to the supposed sky people's camp, she dismounted her horse and ran for a tree to tie it to.

"Commander! What are you doing?!" Shad whisper shouted as he tried to calm his horse down.

Bex started running in the direction he heard the loud scream came from, "wait here! I'll be right back!" She said quickly before continuing towards where the scream came from.

"Heda!?"

"Heda!"

Kiki and Shad shared a look before Shad passed his reigns to Kiki and pulling his sword from his settle and slinging it across his back before he started after his commander.

They kept running until they saw a clearing in the trees where a hunk of metal sat, looking as if it had crash landed- this must be the thing the sky people fell in.

She kept walking along the tree line until she saw a huge group of people, she looked up a tree and started to scale it as Shad quietly called after her as his face contorted into one of anger before he followed after her.

Once she thought she was high enough and close enough but not to close to be seen, she looked over the so called sky people and saw they were gathered in a semi circle around two boys who seemed to be fighting each other.

"Don't you see you can't control this?" Bex stoped a few yards away from the teenagers with a furrowed brow, what were they doing to each other?

She quickly dropped back down to the ground as she ran closer to the teens listening to them yelling, "You're dead!" A greasy haired teen yelled clutching a knife of some sort.

A man with curly black hair stepped forward with a knife in his hand, "Wait. Fair fight" the man said before throwing the knife to the weapon less boy who picked it up quickly.

All the surrounding delinquents started Murmuring in the cleaning to one another as Bexley climbed another tree but this one was a lot closer the the group of rowdy teens.

The 'Chancellor son' yelled out in anguish as the greasy haired teen kicked his ankle making the boy fall to the ground, "This is for my father!" The greasy haired teen yelled out as he stood over the fallen teen.

The boy on the ground suddenly nocked the greasy haired teen off of him to get up and hold his blade to the greasy haired teens throat, "Drop it!" The boy yelled but Bexley could see from the look on his face that he wouldn't take the kids life.

Suddenly a girl with blonde came running out from the trees below "Wells! Let him go!" The girl yelled out.

Wells let go of the boy as he raised his hands in surrender, said boy took a menacing step forward only for the black haired men to stop his movement, "Enough, Murphy" he said coldly before he turned his gaze to the black haired girl making his eyes widen, "Octavia. Are you all right?" He asked as he kneeled down to her level and started checking over her leg.

Octavia    nodded shortly, "Yeah" the older man looked over the group she arrived in, "Where's the food?" He asked with a glare.

A long haired boy stepped forward, "We didn't make it to Mount Weather" Bexley's blood ran cold at the mention of where the mountain men came from.

The man still held his glare as he looked to the blonde in the group, "What the hell happened out there?" He asked as he was quickly losing his patience.

"We were attacked" the blonde stated out loud for everyone to hear, Bexley furrowed her eyebrows together at the girls statement.

Wells looked at the blond worriedly, "Attacked? By what?" He questioned.

A new face stepped forward, he had black hair and what looked like brown eyes, "Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder" the boy stated as he looked over at the trees.

His gaze stopped on Bexley and squinted his eyes, Bexley's heart skipped a beat as he looked at her.

He looked away and Bexley let out a deep breath before climbing back down the tree as quickly as possible, that was a close call.

The blonds voice rang out as Bexley made her way back to Shad, "It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us" the girl concluded as Bex reached Shad's side.

Shad looked over at Bexley with a worrysome look, "We have to leave before they spot us commander" Bexley nodded quickly and they ran swiftly and quietly threw the woods.

They came upon Kiki rather quickly with her still perched upon her horse, the two mounted their horses as fast as they could before quickly taking off on horse back leaving no room for Kiki to question their frantic states.