Sanctum

Everyone was walking until they heard water off in the distance, Bexley took off first leading the pack

Everyone was walking until they heard water off in the distance, Bexley took off first leading the pack. She ran until she was met with the sight lake with the sun setting above them, "Looks like we found the water source. Woah. Now, that's a view. We camp here" Bellamy said with a small smile as he looked over the mountains.

Clarke looked up to the sky and watched the two suns, "It looks like the suns are eclipsing" she said as everyone else looked up at the sky.

Murphy was quick in his steps as he walked over towards the water and pulled his shirt off, "Murphy. Murphy, wait. We haven't tested it yet!" Jackson called out as Murphy hummed in acknowledgment, "Your wounds haven't healed yet" Jackson tried to convince him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Murphy said as he rolled his eyes before walking out into the water.

Murphy suddenly dived into the water as Bexley started to pull her things off after a while of the man being under the water, "John?" Emori called in a slight panic.

"Something's wrong" Clarke said as Bexley threw her things to the floor and ran out to the water before letting the water get up to her knees and diving in having everyone yell after her too.

Murphy quickly emerged from the water as he gave a call of delight, "Come on in. The water's fine!" Murphy called as Bexley reemerged only to splash the man.

"Oh, who knew cockroaches could swim?" Emori mused as she walked closer to the water with everyone.

"Maybe he's some sort of water bug mixed with a cockroach" Juno mused as watched his fiancé with an amused smile.

"What, you want me to teach you?" Murphy called back as he and Bexley started to walk back towards the group.

Emori started to protest as Murphy neared her,
"Oh, you're coming with me" Murphy declared with a smile as he picked the woman up by her waist, "I'm serious. John! Let me go! John! Your going to be in big trouble. Big trouble!" Emori yelled before she was dunked into the water causing everyone to laugh.

⚔️🚀⚔️

Jackson was sat studying a bug as Shaw tried to get in contact with the Eligius ship while he and the others sat around the fire, "Eligius IV, this is expedition one. Do you read?"

Jackson turned to Miller, "Check it out. Alien life" Jackson said almost like an excited little kid,
"At least something's alive down here. We're the aliens, by the way" Miller said softly as he and Jackson were away from the fire.

"Heh. Oh, my God, we're aliens. Hey, what's wrong?" Jackson asked in a concerned tone.

Miller shook his head as he gave a weak smile, "It's good to see you happy, Jackson" miller head as he placed a hand on Jackson's shoulder.

Bexley was sat in between Junos legs with her back to his chest as he played with the hair that wasn't tied up in her braid, "Miller helped keep Octavia alive. Someday you'll thank him for that" Echo suddenly said as she broke the silence.