Nightblood

Bexley walked off the boat and followed Clarke and Juno into Becca's Lab with her bow on her back and sword at her side

Jackson watched the teens walk into the lab as they walked onto the main level, "This is Becca's main research lab, but there are 5 other levels" the man explained as he raised his arms as to show off the lab they were standing in.

"Incredible" Clarke mumbled out as Bexley looked around with wide eyes as she had never seen anything like the lab before.

Abby walked out and stopped as her eyes fell on her daughter, "God, it's really you" she said as she let out a sigh of relief as Jackson decided to dismiss himself and Bexley.

"I'll go check on Raven and Luna and get Bexley prepped" he said softly as he motioned for the ginger haired girl to follow him.

"Where's Roan?" Abby asked as she looked between her daughter and Bexley as Juno followed after them with Shad walking back out to help with carrying the fuel in.

"He's unloading the fuel with the others. I just needed to see my mom" Clarke said softly before Abby pulled her daughter into a hug.

"Don't punish yourself. Going to space was at best a long shot" Abby said as the trio left the room making Bexley look between the two.

As she looked between the two she felt Juno's hand slip into hers making her give a small smile, "what was it like living in the sky?" The girl asked Jackson as she knew Juno didn't really like talking about the ark.

Jackson looked back to the girl only to see a look of wonder that only most children held, "it was nice sometimes especially if you were on the right side of the law" the man said smiling down at the girl, he knew of her reputation as the blood warrior and how ruthless she could be but in this moment all he could see was a young teen who was curious about the stories she had been told.

They walked into what looked like a bed room but there was many beds lined up with two figures on two of the beds.

Both girls turned towards the door to see the trio, Luna lifted herself up as she looked to the other ginger haired girl with sad eyes.

"Have you told her?" Luna's voice rasped out as she looked sadly towards the girl, Jackson's face paled before he shook his head.

Bexley and Juno stared on curiosity as they watched the three shift uncontrollably, Luna pushed herself off the bed and walked towards the younger girl before kneeling to be at Bexley's eye level.

"Titus called you a coward and a traitor to the blood after you ran from the Conclave, but you were a friend of Lincoln..... where is Lincoln?" Bexley said as she looked around the room, "and my brother I know he came with you all" she said before she looked back to Luna's eyes and saw the sadness that filled her eyes.

"Little Natblida" Luna said softly as she cupped the younger girls face, "you mustn't let your anger control you as we are one in the same but your brother and Lincoln as dead" Bexley flinched at her words as tears started to prick at her eyes, "your brother died protecting us and Lincoln died as the hands of a sky man, they made peace with their deaths before they passed".