Negotiations

Bexley was quick on her feet as she dodged Shads swing of his sword towards her, she rolled before backing out the back of his knee.

He shots her a look as she flawlessly twirled her sword in her left hand as she pointed it at his neck, "dead" she muttered before he brought himself back to his feet and readied himself for the next match.

Shad stepped forward and started to swing his sword at the girl but she dodged it like she already knew what his plans were.

She crouched down after one of his swings and ducked under his sword as he swung straight over her, finally after dogging another swing of his blade their swords collided with a loud clang.

The two danced around each other as they swung their swords at each other, Shad and Bexley pulled away slightly letting them look each other over to see who would make the next move.

Bexley twirled her sword as she waited for Shad to attack, one of his weaknesses was lack of patience when it came to seeing who would swing first and who would attempt to draw first blood.

Shad charged at her and kicked her back, Bexley laid on her back for a moment before using her arms and legs to launch herself back to her feet.

The two wasted no time in recolliding their swords and dodging each others swings, they carried on like that until Bexley faltered in her footsteps making Shad immediately stop his attack on the girl.

She let her hand graze over her stomach, she was wearing a tight fitting shirt with a pare of her black leather pants with a belt and a pare of black boots, it had been almost four days had passed since her and Lincoln's escape from the sky people.

A certain sky boy refused to leave her mind and it was starting to dawn on her that she had taken a liking to the boy who helped her.

"Bex? Everything okay?" Shad asked as he looked over her with a look she couldn't quite decipher.

She nodded shortly as she let her stomach go, she felt a wave of nausea washed over her as she relived the torture she had gone through and how much it affected Lincoln.

He had yet to stop apologising for what the sky people had done to her in a hope of getting him to talk.

Lincoln couldn't look at her the same, "yeah I'm going to go for a walk" she muttered as she looked up to the sky before seething her sword and walking away from a rather confused Shad.

He watched the girl walk away slowly but broke into a sprint as soon as she was out of his sight.

🌎⚔️🌏

Bexley ran until she came to a small lake not too far away from the sky people's camp, she stilled her movements as she looked into the water.

Footsteps could be heard to her left as she stood at the water, the footsteps were light but not grounder light, more like someone trying to impersonate one.

Bexley pulled out her Karambit knife as a smile etched onto her face, the footsteps stoped a few feet away but before she could turn a pare of strong arms latched around her waist and pulled her off of the ground making her drop her knife in the process.

She let out a small yelp as her back lightly collided with the ground, the person pinned her arms down by her head.

Bexley met Junos gaze as he hovered over her while straddling her hips, "hey sunshine" he said slightly out of breath from his rush to meet her and trying to be as quiet as humanly possible.