Too little too late

Miller and Jackson ran out from from the different ways they had just checked as they regrouped with Bexley and Juno, "Madi?" Jackson asked

"Not on any of the lower levels" Miller stated, "Where's Jordan?" He asked making everyone looked back to him as they continued to walk.

"I thought he was with you" Jackson said as he looked over to the man.

Miller shook his head slightly, "No. We split up to cover more ground" he explained making everyone nod, "I'll find him, too, but you need to go now" Miller said referring to how Jackson had to go meet Bellamy and Echo.

"What? No. I'm not leaving without you" Jackson said as he stoped Miller by placing a hand on his chest.

"Miranda prime is dead!" A man frantically yelled as he held the woman's body in his arms, "The children of Gabriel are here!" He called as everyone grew frantic as ran to their loved ones.

Miller grabbed onto Jackson and Bexley as she pulled Juno with them, "It's Madi's plan. She's in the great hall" Miller declared as everyone started running away

Jackson nodded as they struggle to run against the crowd, "We got to find her before she kills someone else"

⚔️🚀⚔️

Bexley ran off tot he side with Juno as they watched the guards search for them, a hand clamped down over her mouth surprising her. As someone pulled her and Juno into a building, "shhh it's me Bec" a male voice said lightly as his free hand grabbed her wrist that was holding the knife. He let her go suddenly and was met with Shad and Zenix, she let out a laugh of disbelief.

"Miss us Jus Gona?" Zenix said with a knowing smirk, Bexley smiled brightly before she pulled the two into a hug. The two men held her close before they pulled apart, "don't tell me you've gone soft little warrior" Zenix said with a small smile as she lightly hit his shoulder.

Juno smiled at the trio as he walked over to the window but stoped when he realized there was someone watching them, "shit!" He called out as the doors were thrown open and guards rushed in grabbing everyone. Bexley pulled back from the man as she suddenly launched herself forward sending her and her captor to the ground, she scrambled to grab his throat as she pinned him down. Two other guards came running over to her before they pulled her off him as he gasped for air.

"Bring Bexley forward!" Russell called out as the two men suddenly pulled her forward as they men began to call out for her, "do you not know peace?! When will this end?" Russell demanded as Bexley spat at his face.

"You killed one of our own and you thought you'd be safe" she gave a spiteful laugh, "my people only know blood for blood, your lucky to have survived this long. Sheidheda would be merciful in killing you, but I won't" Bexley growled out as she looked back to the men who were being held back by multiple people now.