Kanto Pokémon Fossils

[INTRO]

***

The gang were walking in an area called Grandpa Canyon. They saw people, wearing mountain & digging clothes, carrying pickaxes and shovels.

"What are they doing?" Willow asked.

"They must be looking for Fossils," Yuki answered.

"Obviously!" A familiar arrogant voice said.

The gang minus Tomo sighed as they turned around, seeing Gary Oak wearing an archaeology outfit.

"Gary, I'm not surprised to see you here," Yuki said, calmly.

"Of course, a great trainer like me has heard of the great Fossil Rush," Gary bragged.

Yuki & her Pokémon snorted.

"Who are you?" Gary asked once he noticed Tomo.

"Tomo, Yuki's brother," Tomo replies.

"Yuki your sister? Listen kid you shouldn't go around telling people that. Yuki is a loser," Gary laughs. "Besides, she already lost a brother."

Hearing that made Yuki frown sadly.

"No, she's not a loser. You're a loser," Tomo glares as he kicks Gary in the shin.

"Oww! Why you little!" Gary was about to grab Tomo when Yuki pulled the back of his shirt.

"Trying to attack my little brother, Gerald? I don't think so," Yuki glared.

"W-Whatever. I have to go. I have to find all the Fossils before anyone does. Can't waste my precious time hanging around with a loser like you," Gary said as he ran off.

"Can't waste my precious time hanging around with a loser like you," Yuki imitated him as they laughed. "Please. With that attitude, he won't be great for long if he keeps that up."

"Tell me about it," Willow agreed.

"He's a jerk," Tomo frowned.

"How is he related to Professor Oak?" Brock questioned.

"I will never know," Yuki said, "Now's let go searching for Fossils."

***

Soon everyone was looking for Fossils, but finding them wasn't easy.

Gary stumbled upon something. He laughed as he picked it up.

"Success. My first Pokémon fossil," Gary smirked.

"Gary, Gary, he's the best. Found a fossil before the rest!" The cheerleaders cheered.

Gary grinned happily when an old man, who's a fossil expert, took it and examined the 'fossil' Gary found.

"Impressive, isn't it? Found it on my first try," Gary bragged, "It looks like a brain from an extinct Pokémon."

"This is-" The fossil expert trailed off.

"A brain?" Gary asked, excitedly.

"It's fossilized Pokémon manure."

"Huh?" Gary face faulted and fell to the ground in disgust.

"Ew, yuck. Gross," the cheerleaders were grossed out.

***

The gang busted out laughing.