Case1: The savior

"At today's press conference, I would like to express our condolences regarding to the death of Detective Seo Changbin. It was a great sadness for us, he dedicated his whole life to his country and people.....he will always be remembered in our hearts.

The case that Detective Changbin was in charge of, is undoubtedly a dangerous case that caused him to lose his life.

I declare that from today i am, Lee Felix, in charge for this case.

In the details of this case, I am referring to some important information and I deeply request people's cooperation.

The case of Red Lycoris....the murderer acts very professionally, the way he kills is that he rips out the victim's heart and takes it with him. He puts a flower called Spider Lily on the heart's empty place, this flower is poisonous, we are still not sure but we believe that he poisons the victims with it.

His targets were between the ages of 20-26 of any gender. So far we have witnessed eight murders.

Based on the evidence, he is believed to be a young man in good physical condition, he is very skilled with knives.

The police of Seoul are working hard around the clock to catch the killer, please don't go out alone at night and don't talk to strangers at all. If you witnessed anything or suspect someone, contact our colleagues.

Don't be afraid, If he wants to play, I will play with him, he can't hide anymore, I'll catch him. he's a crazy basterd like the rest of the criminals.

Remember this face, This face is going to be the last thing you see.

Thank you everyone."

Everyone started clapping, many photographers were taking pictures and reporters had endless questions but Felix stepped away from the microphone after giving the last deadly look to the camera.

They finished the live Tv broadcast, Felix thanked everyone and took a deep breath. He was an introvert who hated speaking in front of people. 

He ran his hand through his short black hair, hoping that his appearance made a good impression on people.

Police Chief Chan approached and gave him a warm smile. He believed that Felix could catch the heart thief, but he was a little worried, he couldn't lose one of his men again.

"I was really impressed by your words."

Felix smiled, it was nice to hear that, he took a sip to clear his dry throat, He fisted his hand and hit Chan on the shoulder, they were friends from young age, they were very close, like brothers.

"Don't make me do something like this ever again."

Chan laughed at Felix, trying to lighten the uncomfortable atmosphere that had recently arisen between his team members due to Changbin's death.

Maybe many people were unsatisfied with Felix being responsible for this case because he was very young, maybe they called him inexperienced or an unreliable child, but he was very intelligent and accurate, he hadn't lost a case, not even once.

Everyone in the police station and also his team believed in him and his skills, Chan had personally suggested him to the head of the department.

He was a little hesitant, he couldn't lose him like Changbin, it was true, they still doubted how Changbin was killed. He was so engrossed in the case that he went after that dangerous man alone but he never came back.

But Felix knew what a dangerous game he got himself into and he didn't regret it at all, he already knew it didn't have an exit button but he enjoyed challenging himself to find the truth. He couldn't deny how much he enjoyed solving cases like this.

On the other hand, Somewhere in downtown, in an opulence penthouse, The head of Seoul Hospital turned off the TV after hearing Felix's words, a sick smirk on his lips. He raised his index finger, pointed to the black haired man standing next to him to come closer.

The black haired man quickly came forward and waited for an order from his boss. The man got up from the chair, he was tall and his blond hair reached his shoulders, which he tied up with a black ribbon.

He was famous throughout Seoul for his excellent medical skills. The president personally appointed him as the head of the hospital.

He raised one of his eyebrows and stared at the city lights view. he was making plans in his head, he mumbled Felix name under his breath.

"Did you hear that Seungmin? He said he wants to play with me...."

.
..
...
*hi guuuuuys, how was the first chapter? Let me know:)*
I'm kinda nervous for publishing lol.